**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I anyone lives near the marshalls in woodbridge, nj they had size medium tech knit shorts for $50 and size small tech knit tees for $40

Has anyone bought the golf fleece shorts? I think it's called woven fleece or something. Looks like a comfy shirt for work

I received my gray tech knit hoodie today from Nike. This thing is super nice and feels comfortable. I might have to return it though because my OCD will drive me nuts worrying about snagging it on something.

I've been feeling the tech woven stuff ever since I got the black pants near Christmas.
Got the burgundy ones too. Kinda mad I didn't grab the obsidian one I saw at marshalls but I didn't know what they were at the time.

I'd gladly get the shorts if I found them cheap enough.

I've been feeling the tech woven stuff ever since I got the black pants near Christmas.
Got the burgundy ones too. Kinda mad I didn't grab the obsidian one I saw at marshalls but I didn't know what they were at the time.

Can you post some pics of the burgundy joints on the floor? Plz

Can you post some pics of the burgundy joints on the floor? Plz
EDIT - I looked up the style number. They aren't tech woven. They are NIKE TECH SPORTWEAR BONDED :lol:
This good enough?
View media item 2410935View media item 2410937

Last edited:
EDIT - I looked up the style number. They aren't tech woven. They are NIKE TECH SPORTWEAR BONDED
laugh.gif

This good enough?
Nah they are woven, Nike uses "woven" and "bonded" interchangeably 

I have the Obsidian and Green cws.

Im looking for another pair of shorts now. 

EDIT - I looked up the style number. They aren't tech woven. They are NIKE TECH SPORTWEAR BONDED :lol:

This good enough?

Nah they are woven, Nike uses "woven" and "bonded" interchangeably 

I have the Obsidian and Green cws.

Im looking for another pair of shorts now. 

And...... I'm still learning :lol:
Now I gotta fix my eBay search. I've been looking for obsidian and olive ones under woven for months now.

^^^ I remember when you grabbed them. I had yet to see the light :lol:

Glad I grabbed 2 black pairs for $25 each on Black Friday. Got the burgundy for $35 a month or so later.

For the NIKE tech fleece SHORTS, how are the sizing for length? I'm 6 feet, and normally wear like a 32 for waist. Not sure if I should get a medium or large, cause they don't sell these instore where I live.

Back
Top Bottom