**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

laugh.gif
 yes...yes you can.  

You can't go wrong for like $15.  You can go terribly wrong for $65 sweat shorts

#teampoor

Waiting for a good deal...or oatmeals.  Other then that not paying $65 for sweat shorts.  
bro hit up H&M for those $15 sweat shorts

#povertytime

What's up guys? So I been trying to read as many reviews as possible on the tech pants and still can't decide on size. I'm 5'10 about 160 lbs with decent sized legs but definitely not jacked. I don't mind a "tighter" (skinny jean) feel, but I also don't want them overly tight. Any advice, M or L?
Large... Your close to my build ( 6'1 170)

Your hips must be extra wide or something. I'm 5'11 280 with all fat in stomach and waist and can rock 2x comfortably, even xl can work.

[GALLERY="media, 1060042"][/GALLERY]

Couple pictures of the oatmeals that I just got in. Shorts fit right above the knees for me and fit perfectly on the waist. I'm 5'11'' with size 33 waist for reference. They're amazing. I'm never taking these off and plan to get the blacks from oneness.

[GALLERY="media, 1060042"][/GALLERY]

Couple pictures of the oatmeals that I just got in. Shorts fit right above the knees for me and fit perfectly on the waist. I'm 5'11'' with size 33 waist for reference. They're amazing. I'm never taking these off and plan to get the blacks from oneness.[/quote]

Sorry doing this from my phone.

[GALLERY="media, 1060043"][/GALLERY]

NDC sold out. Local boutiques sold out. Figured my chances were over. Couldn't even find them on eBay. Oneness, you da real MVP.

First of all HUGE shout out to Slam Jam. Ordered 12:30am Tuesday and received them today from overseas (meanwhile I order in country and it takes an entire week). Venom pants are super great. Purchased my same size as I did in the regular tech fit pants. These actually fit better. Fit kind of like a hybrid of loose in the waist but not saggy but loose and slim in the legs like those Adidas soccer pants. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

copped the grey and the black tech fleece 2.0 in size Large. I'm a reg 32 waist 6ft 175lbs and they fit pretty baggy, I need to try a M. If anyone wants to trade their mediums let me know lol

copped the grey and the black tech fleece 2.0 in size Large. I'm a reg 32 waist 6ft 175lbs and they fit pretty baggy, I need to try a M. If anyone wants to trade their mediums let me know lol

Thats odd were the same sz and large fits perfect for me. I think medium would be too short and too tight unless thats the look ur after.

I'm 5'10" 175 and wear a medium. the mediums might be a little too short for you. I feel like they're I'm cutting it close length wise

Don't mind me I am just subbin :smokin

First of all HUGE shout out to Slam Jam. Ordered 12:30am Tuesday and received them today from overseas (meanwhile I order in country and it takes an entire week). Venom pants are super great. Purchased my same size as I did in the regular tech fit pants. These actually fit better. Fit kind of like a hybrid of loose in the waist but not saggy but loose and slim in the legs like those Adidas soccer pants. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

By the time I learned about this sale only XLs were left. Wanted that Venom (dark grey) colorway too.

Last edited:
I got the black tech shorts in today from Nike and ordered a Medium. This is my first time ordering Nike Tech so i'm going to rant about my impressions and try to hopefully help some that are newbies to the product like me. My stats are approx. 5'10 158 lbs with an athletic build. The shorts are not loose like Jordan/Nike bball shorts, they obviously are a bit more 'active fit' similar to the tech pants, but don't get it twisted it's not like spandex or anything. The right hand pocket is odd and now I know what people mean by their comments. It's weird because it's basically two pockets in one - you have a long zipper, and a mini pocket within that, however, that mini pocket (similar to what we are all used to in pants/shorts) isn't big enough - at least for my Medium - to hold a cell phone or anything of similar size. Length is okay. Even with them sagging a little lower on my hip (not showing *** but not riding up) they're a little below knee cap level. Sitting down they're slightly above the knee cap. So I don't look like i'm just trying to rob a convenient store and I also don't look like Erkel -- it's a nice happy medium :D Anyways, hope this helps someone on the fence about them! Overall, I'm happy with them so far and love the feel of them. I've already ordered a pair of the grey ones as of yesterday! 8)

Been rocking the oatmeal shorts for a couple months - have to say the most comfortable pair of non khaki shorts I've ever owned...worth the UI Euro fee!

Ordered my blue pair from NDC the other day and I have my grey sweats for the fall....

This thread has been a blessing in terms of Fleece info!

To all those sitting on the sidelines for those oatmeals....don't.....!

Interested in ordering a pair of the shorts but don't know what size to get. I'm an xl in the nike speed vent shorts and all of their training or basketball shorts but I've heard they run smaller than those. Any help is appreciated.

Interested in ordering a pair of the shorts but don't know what size to get. I'm an xl in the nike speed vent shorts and all of their training or basketball shorts but I've heard they run smaller than those. Any help is appreciated.
@thethrill909

You'll be fine getting a XL. In the Tech Fleece I size up from my normal M to a L. Some people with the fleece pants can go TTS or size up depending on their legs and butt. The tech shorts I stayed TTS and they were fine to me. I'm 5'8 161 with a 32/33 wist.

Back
Top Bottom