**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wasn't someone saying the shorts fit differently in certain colors? Or were they talking about the pants?

been off this thread for a minute. did any US retailers or NDC US get the oatmeal shorts? hopping on the shorts bandwagon a lil late here. 

France Obsidian Tech Fleece came in. Very satisfied with the color. Consistent fit across the sizes and jacket styles.

Had to get both colors. Lucky enough to get them under retail with some waiting around and promos.
how much did one cost you fam?  assuming you got it off one of the soccer sites too?

how much did one cost you fam?  assuming you got it off one of the soccer sites too?
Yeah, soccer site kitbag.com. Paid about $105 each with free shipping. They've been running random 20% off promos and other sales during the World Cup through their email list.

How does everyone wash their tech shorts? I just put my pair in the washer and soon the dryer. Should I be worried about them shrinking too much? 

I wash inside out but my black ones seperate. They seem to get all this crap on them when I wash them together with stuff

How's the fit on these? I'm Sz 33 5'8" 165 lbs think I'll be good?
I'm 5'10 160 lbs w. a slim build, waist is between 31-32 depending on clothes and these fit just fine. They're not tight in the hips but not sliding off - so I could probably be a 33, maybe a 34 and still be comfortable. Length is great too, refer to the quick pic I took. my knee cap is slightly above the bottom of the sewed line. So they're long enough to where I'd like them be. These are a size medium btw.

View media item 1065188

Last edited:
I'm 5'10 160 lbs w. a slim build, waist is between 31-32 depending on clothes and these fit just fine. They're not tight in the hips but not sliding off - so I could probably be a 33, maybe a 34 and still be comfortable. Length is great too, refer to the quick pic I took. my knee cap is slightly above the bottom of the sewed line. So they're long enough to where I'd like them be. These are a size medium btw.

View media item 1065188
Thanks for the info man. Repped

Hey guys, I need some sizing help since I can't really try em on here... If I'm 5'10" 180 do you think I should get a large or medium? I got some big legs lel.

For the pants and shorts respectively, thanks!

Last edited:
Coo

They don't really stretch unles you are pushing the limits.  They will shrink if you dry them in a dryer. 

Get a large, hang dry, and you will be golden.
Thanks homie! I hope that's a slim fit if I get a large haha.

Any US sites with the new ones in stock? Looking for the gray with the blue draw strings.

Back
Top Bottom