**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

the plain grey tech jackets are flames
pimp.gif

they ship 2 day priority USPS

should get it within 2 to 3 business days depending on what time they dropped it off at the post office

same. Dudes over there are good people. Quick replies.

how do the venom fit compared to the tech shorts?

thanks

The Venom fit a little baggier, but look a tad dressier. I know it sounds strange, but they look like something james perse would sell. I still would recommend the same size. As someone mentioned, they are french terry, a heavier weight cotton than the tech fleece. The snap button fly is a nice touch.
I cannot believe I have 4 pair of tech fleece shorts, a pair of nylon tech shorts, venom shorts, and a pair of Kith bleeker shorts. Pretty thrilled sweatpant shorts are acceptable at restaurant here in NYC, not at night, but during the day for sure.
Probably due for a collection pic, like the good old days on Niketalk.

White label venoms are better.

Are the confirmed different?

What colors do we know are coming out? I feel like the England red will be made and the French navy. (sweatpants at least).

Also there is now an extra 20% off at slam jam now. Got the email this morning: EXTRA20OFF

Last edited:
same. Dudes over there are good people. Quick replies.
The Venom fit a little baggier, but look a tad dressier. I know it sounds strange, but they look like something james perse would sell. I still would recommend the same size. As someone mentioned, they are french terry, a heavier weight cotton than the tech fleece. The snap button fly is a nice touch.
I cannot believe I have 4 pair of tech fleece shorts, a pair of nylon tech shorts, venom shorts, and a pair of Kith bleeker shorts. Pretty thrilled sweatpant shorts are acceptable at restaurant here in NYC, not at night, but during the day for sure.
Probably due for a collection pic, like the good old days on Niketalk.
Are the confirmed different?

What colors do we know are coming out? I feel like the England red will be made and the French navy. (sweatpants at least).

Also there is now an extra 20% off at slam jam now. Got the email this morning: EXTRA20OFF

Repped. Just copped the black venom shorts for $58 shipped

I have special projects, no zipper on the back pocket. I got them from Slam Jam. Myabe they mislabled them on the site. Inside tag red?

Idk if it's the sp if you got buttons for back pockets. I'll post up a picture when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom