**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Saw this in the AM1 thread

IMG_7534.PNG

IMG_7535.PNG

IMG_7536.PNG

Last edited:

Fairly certain it would be a no regardless but Nike decided for whatever reason that the clothes don’t need to actually fit their models half the time. The Asian guy with the tech fleece hoodie with the ridiculously long sleeves always comes to mind for me.

If the model looks like a dweeb it’s not helping sell me on how it’s supposed to actually fit.

The deal is done?

No but I’d get to a store sooner rather than later because I would expect the stock to really plummet now. They had none of the jackets remaining and most the pants were the lesser desired colors. A ton of the shorts but most were the graphic ones.

I got Navy, Black, Cave Purple, Heather Grey, Revival Heather Grey Pants and Rosewood Shorts all for $192 ($205 after tax). I have barcodes if anyone needs them to order pairs/sizes.

Last edited:
No but I’d get to a store sooner rather than later because I would expect the stock to really plummet now. They had none of the jackets remaining and most the pants were the lesser desired colors. A ton of the shorts but most were the graphic ones.

I got Navy, Black, Cave Purple, Heather Grey, Revival Heather Grey and Rosewood Shorts all for $192 ($205 after tax). I have barcodes if anyone needs them to order pairs/sizes.

And im guessing those deals are in store only right

Because online the shorts are $55

I tried on some of the new tech fleece pants at a store the other day in my regular size L.

a perfect fit for the most part but still has that diaper look in the back. There’s no way in hell I can see myself sizing I’m down to a M… Do any of you folks think that will go away once I throw them in the washer/dryer?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom