**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone got a lead on this set please?
IMG_7653.jpeg

I honestly didn’t know there were different styles of these til i started following this thread. I bought my first tech fleece in 2020 and they fit fine. As i started buying more & more in 2020-2022, i noticed they were starting to get tighter in the legs & thighs and a little shorter length wise. At first, I was attributing these changes to my weight gain but after seeing this thread, I’m pretty confident in saying that yes the styles have changed along with my unfortunate weight gain lol.

The only ones that have faded have been my black ones. I have/had multiple light & darks colors without fading issue yet

looking for a L. Im looking everywhere but seems to only be available in xxl-4xl.
I just bought the pants and returned them last week because I bought a Large accidentally. I’ll try to check and see if they still have the L. You can go to your closest Champs with this barcode and ask if they can deliver - they were 70% off in store when I got mine but I think they went back up to 50% off.

IMG_7170.png

Shorts are available here: https://www.champssports.com/product/model/nike-tech-fleece-shorts/334980.html

You can find the top if you keep looking regularly but it’s not gonna be a steal

Last edited:
I'm getting one of these tech fleece jackets, but hoping I can find one on sale. $200 is kinda steep:

sportswear-tech-fleece-reimagined-mens-oversized-shacket-8rJjT9.png

I just bought the pants and returned them last week because I bought a Large accidentally. I’ll try to check and see if they still have the L. You can go to your closest Champs with this barcode and ask if they can deliver - they were 70% off in store when I got mine but I think they went back up to 50% off.

IMG_7170.png

Shorts are available here: https://www.champssports.com/product/model/nike-tech-fleece-shorts/334980.html

You can find the top if you keep looking regularly but it’s not gonna be a steal
Have you tried the new tech fleece? I got the all black set few days ago and it’s pretty thick material and fits pretty true to size.

I got the previous generation gray set on footlocker but heard they run big so sized down. Hopefully it fits.

I really like the new generation though. But the bold chevron has become so popular it’s almost weird not seeing it on the new style.

Well the thing about me is I’m always gonna be in cheapskate mode so I can’t mess with it for anything less than a 50% discount at minimum.

With the OG Tech I wore XXL but the last gen I had to go XL-Tall for the hoodies and shorts (which makes it very hard to find steals) and size down to XL for the pants.

I tried a 2X in the new hoodie briefly on the sales floor and I think I might still need XL-Tall. I read that the new pants don’t have the double pocket on the right so I haven’t really been clamoring to try them.

While I really wish they had gone with cuffed wrists again like the women’s did, the big black zippers are really a turn off and I can only see it working on specific colors for me. I like the ashy navy and the grey but that’s it so far.

But I’ve kinda been just monitoring sites to track down OG/2nd gen pieces when possible

Last edited:
Well the thing about me is I’m always gonna be in cheapskate mode so I can’t mess with it for anything less than a 50% discount at minimum.

With the OG Tech I wore XXL but the last gen I had to go XL-Tall for the hoodies and shorts (which makes it very hard to find steals) and size down to XL for the pants.

I tried a 2X in the new hoodie briefly on the sales floor and I think I might still need XL-Tall. I read that the new pants don’t have the double pocket on the right so I haven’t really been clamoring to try them.

While I really wish they had gone with curved wrists again like the women’s did, the big black zippers are really a turn off and I can only see it working on specific colors for me. I like the ashy navy and the grey but that’s it so far.

But I’ve kinda been just monitoring sites to track down OG/2nd gen pieces when possible
Yeah, there’s no double pocket on one side. So you can’t really put both hands in your pockets

Finally found this video that I was trying to post prior to the retro, but yeah - 10 years. Nike really did make an impact with this back then. Cannot say the same about this line today.

Back
Top Bottom