**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

new tech pants in September @JerkStore  ? Also, good info about the warranty. Do we need to just save the tags/receipts for them?
That's the word on the street.  I mean they are huge sellers.  Makes sense to go with v2.

And after reading the voucher website, seems you only need the labels.  No tags or receipt required.

XL black tech fleece pants are up on NDC. No sizes are showing up for the greys but it keeps glitching on the page.

I need a small or medium for $60 :nerd:, I wonder if blooms gonna send the one pictured or the windrunner. Take a picture when you get it Sneaker P Sneaker P

I definitely will snap a pic.

Bloomies is usually good about online orders. I'm sure they aren't as knowledgeable with Nike products, but they do a fine job matching up pics on their site and what's ordered.

That's the word on the street.  I mean they are huge sellers.  Makes sense to go with v2.

And after reading the voucher website, seems you only need the labels.  No tags or receipt required.
Label as in the sticker with the UPC? My blue ones didn't come in a plastic bag from the Nike Flat Iron Store, and Black ones from NDC had no UPC tag on the plastic bag 
eyes.gif

Label as in the sticker with the UPC? My blue ones didn't come in a plastic bag from the Nike Flat Iron Store, and Black ones from NDC had no UPC tag on the plastic bag 
eyes.gif
Label as in the thing attached/stitched to the pants with washing instructions, etc.  NOT the tags that came attached with a plastic thing.

Anyone interested in the Tech Fleece shorts who's located in Canada…hit up NT Toronto @ (416) 591-0325. They have em available for phone order but can't ship to the US 
sick.gif

Blue and black available. You're welcome.

Label as in the thing attached/stitched to the pants with washing instructions, etc.  NOT the tags that came attached with a plastic thing.
oh ok. thanks again. I wonder how they give us a new pair if theyre out of stock? 
eyes.gif

Nike Las Vegas has Tech Fleece Shorts as well. Hit them up @ (702) 650-8888. Just placed a phone order. Dude on the phone may have been the most incompetent person I've spoken with but it got the job done lol

@alanv23 they stretch a bit after Wearing. I originally went with large, and the initial fit was great, but then they stretched out. Now I wish I got medium
they are extremely snug around the thighs and ***** and my crotch.  I ordered a XXL so hopefully they will be good and not too big.  thanks thought @EasyCo  

Back
Top Bottom