**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

how's it fit?  like a five panel? like nike's latest running hats?
This^^^

Nike latest running hats fit shallower than most 5 panels from most brands.

Copped the hat, and it far exceeded expectations.
 Is the hat fairly stretchy when putting it on?  fit pic
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I got a big head so most 5 panels feel awkward on me. Tech one is tempting tho, but if hate for it not to fit....pics look good tho

I just received my tech fleece sweats from Size? in an XL and i wish i got a XXL. they are snuggy Mcsnug on my ***** and thigh.  Anyone have a XXL and wanna trade down to XL?
if u find a xxl I would like to buy the XL from u instead of returning it if that's cool.

@EasyCo
 how much do they stretch? I hope I don't regret sizing up :wow:

Enough to where I feel I should have gone with a medium.

Anyone wanna trade their mediums for large? Hit me up. Obsidian, Gray and black large for mediums.

Hey everyone,
I'm debating picking up the tech super 1mm hoodie from NDC. My local nikestore didn't have them available to try on, so I was wondering if people could tell me how it runs?

In most of my nike jackets/hoodies, I buy an XL and it fits loose, just the way I like. Is it Safe to stick with that sizing?

Thanks

Hey everyone,
I'm debating picking up the tech super 1mm hoodie from NDC. My local nikestore didn't have them available to try on, so I was wondering if people could tell me how it runs?

In most of my nike jackets/hoodies, I buy an XL and it fits loose, just the way I like. Is it Safe to stick with that sizing?

Thanks

Def up

Longshot, but wanna trade my black 1.0s and USOCs pants, both small and worn/washed once. Lookin for either the same or different color tech pants in a medium

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Thanks

im like you, the tech jackets seem to run small. i had to buy an XXL, after 1 wash though cold/cold and dryer in high heat. seemed like it shrunk to fit how I like my XLs to fit.

I actually had hoped it would shrink a lil because although the XXL was obviously big than I like, it wasn't super big to what I thought XXL would be. felt more like a half size big lol, if you get what im trying to say.

so in my mind after first wash it whould be good. but thats when it shocked me and it shrunk more than i had anticipated. so its like an XL thats a bit more forming (not fitted) but def not loose xl, but just that perfect fitting to body XL fit. lol

if your afraid, just do what everyone here does, just buy it take pics, and hoard and not actually wear it and wash it. :tongue:

im like you, the tech jackets seem to run small. i had to buy an XXL, after 1 wash though cold/cold and dryer in high heat. seemed like it shrunk to fit how I like my XLs to fit.

I actually had hoped it would shrink a lil because although the XXL was obviously big than I like, it wasn't super big to what I thought XXL would be. felt more like a half size big lol, if you get what im trying to say.

so in my mind after first wash it whould be good. but thats when it shocked me and it shrunk more than i had anticipated. so its like an XL thats a bit more forming (not fitted) but def not loose xl, but just that perfect fitting to body XL fit. lol

if your afraid, just do what everyone here does, just buy it take pics, and hoard and not actually wear it and wash it. :tongue:

Thanks for the reply.

Haha I hear you. Excessive shrinking in the dryer is terrible, especially when something fits how you want it to fit.

I think this tech gear is something I might have to try on to gauge its sizing for me. Hopefully my store gets it in.

Thanks for the reply.

Haha I hear you. Excessive shrinking in the dryer is terrible, especially when something fits how you want it to fit.

I think this tech gear is something I might have to try on to gauge its sizing for me. Hopefully my store gets it in.
For the pants, size up for a nice snug fit for casual wear. If you don't dry them for long I don't see how they shrink.

Just bought the Windrunner Hoodie. Cannot wait to wear it, Live in dallas... so its kind of tough now lol. 

Anyone know where I can still find the Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner in color Black Heather/Black Style - Color # 545277 - 032?

View media item 915915
I'm after a Size Medium and needs to ship International.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom