**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

how do you feel about the colour? are they dark enough to be an everyday piece or do you only break them out with the right outfit?

dark enough to be everyday piece. it's not bright at all, can't even tell it's obsidian at night

random non tech fleece question... has anyone bought any regular cotton shirts from nike lately? how'd they fit? last time i ordered some from nike, the sizing was completely different from shirt to shirt

random non tech fleece question... has anyone bought any regular cotton shirts from nike lately? how'd they fit? last time i ordered some from nike, the sizing was completely different from shirt to shirt
yup pretty much the same 

how do you feel about the colour? are they dark enough to be an everyday piece or do you only break them out with the right outfit?
color is dark blue pretty much. almost look black at night. if you like neutral's, you'll be good. actually wearing them today.
glasses.gif

Effff i went a little over 200 at unisport and they are hitting me with fees. If its more than 25 its going back.

Yah i mean if they are going to hit me with 50 in fees ill just send it back and reorder in smaller shipments.

Package is still in Denmark.

Yah i mean if they are going to hit me with 50 in fees ill just send it back and reorder in smaller shipments.

Package is still in Denmark.
dunno if it makes any difference if your total was over $200 with s&h. I always just try to buy with s&h around $180-$190. I've paid a WindRunner's worth in s&h the past 2mos at UniSports.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom