**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

dunno if it makes any difference if your total was over $200 with s&h. I always just try to buy with s&h around $180-$190. I've paid a WindRunner's worth in s&h the past 2mos at UniSports.
mean.gif
mean.gif
i thought $200 was the limit before you start getting hit with import/custom fees? can somebody with experience please clarify?

i thought $200 was the limit before you start getting hit with import/custom fees? can somebody with experience please clarify?
I've read from earlier this year not order over $200 so the few times I've ordered out of the country, I've ordered less than $200 with s&h and fortunately, haven't been hit with a fee.

thanks. repped
they do. grams got me a black one in large and i went in store to exchange for a medium. S/O to grandma for being bout that tech fleece life. Also got shipping confirmation from deadstock on the team red windrunner  

Last edited:

color is dark blue pretty much. almost look black at night. if you like neutral's, you'll be good. actually wearing them today.
glasses.gif
Yeah I love the whole neutrals look, debating on where I could get them for a good price. JDSports looks alright as long as I don't get hit by duty (Canada is 35%). 

I'm 5'9/10 and about 180lbs, athletic build. Just copped my first pair of pants today in black L and I'm not sure if I should go up to XL. They fit well, could be slightly bigger, but I'm worried about outsizing them (injured, currently not hitting the gym) and wasting $100 or more if I end up getting the obsidians. I've asked before but do they shrink at all in the wash and particularly if someone accidentally dries them? 

Yeah I love the whole neutrals look, debating on where I could get them for a good price. JDSports looks alright as long as I don't get hit by duty (Canada is 35%). 

I'm 5'9/10 and about 180lbs, athletic build. Just copped my first pair of pants today in black L and I'm not sure if I should go up to XL. They fit well, could be slightly bigger, but I'm worried about outsizing them (injured, currently not hitting the gym) and wasting $100 or more if I end up getting the obsidians. I've asked before but do they shrink at all in the wash and particularly if someone accidentally dries them? 
you should be fine in a large.  Wash cold , hang dry.    I assume they might shrink slightly if you somehow end up throwing them in the dryer, but its not 100% cotton so it wont shrink that much.  just stay away from the dryer tho...

my Medium Camo pairs came in from JDSports today.

the fit is
pimp.gif

im short but i have fat legs (5'4" 140lbs) so that extra bit of leg room up from the Small makes a world of difference.

wish they had Water Camo and Desert Camo colors available. cant wait to get my exchange back from ShoePalace.

I'm 6' 200 lbs and I can't wear anything but a XXL in the pants. The waist is a little big but the legs are perfect for me

I'm 6'5" and 230lbs, but I'm pretty lean. Obviously, the 2X pants fit great, but I'm wondering how the 2X jacket will fit. Normally, I wear XL jackets, but decided to go 2X because of the style and slimmer fit. Hope I made the right choice.

I'm 6'5" and 230lbs, but I'm pretty lean. Obviously, the 2X pants fit great, but I'm wondering how the 2X jacket will fit. Normally, I wear XL jackets, but decided to go 2X because of the style and slimmer fit. Hope I made the right choice.
U should be fine with the 2X

i ******* hate the size gap between the M and L. Hardly makes any sense. the L and XL are a lot closer in measurements and then when it comes to the M and L the size jump it's huge. 

Just got my tech fleece pants, how should I wash them? I heard throw them in the machine on cold and hang dry, but just trying to make sure

Just got my tech fleece pants, how should I wash them? I heard throw them in the machine on cold and hang dry, but just trying to make sure
Cold wash, hang dry on tech fleece always.

Also, I think the term "cold wash, hang dry" should be in the thread title. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom