**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

very dangerous. I take on the challenge.

The only time where being XXL in pants is a plus. So easy to cop.

Not to mention i also copped some camo's from Proper and Charcoals from NDC. Not a big fan of the camo's.
Did you get the Charcoals in yet?
Anyone think I can take a wrong size to my local NT and exchange for something else?
Yes you can or a GC

what are you guys finding on this unisports website where you all keep stocking up? Idk if I'm on the right one but seems their tech pants come to about retail after shipping. shrug.

what are you guys finding on this unisports website where you all keep stocking up? Idk if I'm on the right one but seems their tech pants come to about retail after shipping. shrug.

you type Nike Tech Fleece in the search box?

Pants come out to about $40 not shipped. Deals all over the place, but sizes are disappearing.

Charcoals arrive on Monday. Unisports can get packages to me faster than NDC!

The tags won't be an issue? There;s no price on them.
Im not sure about the tag  thing.

Im assuming theyd have to scan it in the system.

Also, the grey ones are the only ones that are slightly discounted. Everything else is discounted, heavily too

I wasn't able to pick up my package at FedEx today but I'm glad you guys got your UniSports shipment(s) already. Post some pics of your pick ups when you get a chance.

Are those older model tech fleece at the outlet. I got the black pair from dsg and the style codes a little different

Are those older model tech fleece at the outlet. I got the black pair from dsg and the style codes a little different
Yes those are last seasons tech pants. The ones on NDC have a different style code. Still a good deal though

i need some damn gray TF pants.

got 4 pairs of black TF left and wanted to exchange 1 or 2 for gray but no places by me have em :smh:

got 4 pairs of black TF left and wanted to exchange 1 or 2 for gray but no places by me have em
mean.gif
Didnt you already come up last time.
laugh.gif

yall some TF addicts... me too though 
devil.gif

got 4 pairs of black TF left and wanted to exchange 1 or 2 for gray but no places by me have em :smh:
Didnt you already come up last time.:lol:

yall some TF addicts... me too though :evil:  

I did come up, it was only blck. i just bought up a bunch of exchange but didnt think the state of michigan, at least anywhere accessible to me wouldnt have any in stores ever.

Back
Top Bottom