**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

FYI- I returned my white label tech crew. It shrunk in the washer. Ruined the fit.

On another note, I've become a huge fan of the tech crew and was about to grab this one from the euro drop for only $54 shipped. Now just waiting for an obsidian one.
107833_en_maxi_0.jpg

how are the TF crew necks, as comfy as the pants? they look clean as hell and im really tryna be about this #COSYLIFE 

FYI- I returned my white label tech crew. It shrunk in the washer. Ruined the fit.

On another note, I've become a huge fan of the tech crew and was about to grab this one from the euro drop for only $54 shipped. Now just waiting for an obsidian one.
107833_en_maxi_0.jpg

they have the the colors for cheap on unisport. hows the fit? im about to cop a couple. im an idiot and passed on macys the other day with my combined coupon :smh:

They are probably so confused on why they couldn't move stuff before. Now have a massive influx of random United states orders

was gonna cop but the shipping prie is almost the price of a single sweater :x

was gonna cop but the shipping prie is almost the price of a single sweater :x
3-5 item minimum ordering from UniSports for s&h to be worth it.. :smile:

there isnt that many items on the site that i need :lol:

the zip up hoodies are interesting but they look weird. sucks no one around me has any tech fleece so i can at least try in store :x so annoying

glad I snagged one of these on my last order. $31 crew Tech. I'll take it! 
nthat.gif

kudos and reps again to @JerkStore  for vouching for UniSports. 

there isnt that many items on the site that i need
laugh.gif

the zip up hoodies are interesting but they look weird. sucks no one around me has any tech fleece so i can at least try in store
sick.gif
so annoying
same man. I can't find any of the higher end tech fleece in my area.. not at Macy's, Nordstrom, FTL, FNL, Richard's, etc... 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom