**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any difference between the game royal and the black N98 jackets in grey? Is it just the little zipper pulls change colour? What's the difference between an F.C N98 and the regular N98? There's a F.C. black one on unisports store but no club logo as far as I can see and there's still sizes in that one!

Also do you size up in the TF pants for girls as well? Thinking about getting my girl a pair and not sure how to size her on that.

I purchased one size up for my wife and they were too big. I would stay TTS. Its supposed to be form fitting for females.

The volt that run through those carbon pants isn't like that on ever pair. Mine look nothing like that especially not on the bottom cuffs.

Each pair has to be different.

What color joggers do they have in store at Nikes? Planning on trying it on then copping in store

a little bit more organized. two things.. they sent me the wrong Grey N98, suppose to be the grey zipper hanging thingies, instead of royal blue. 2nd, the grey crew (last year's) has a bigger fit than the new crews. overall, I'm quite happy with the haul. I'm also excited that I ordered the right size for my boys tech pants. 8)

View media item 1332672

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Savage

Saw one on ebay for cheaper like 10 min ago actually. They're at Nordstrom for $96 too
See I got one for $75 but they were backed up and don't have any in my size left. I'm doing an order from NDC, do you think I could order a black one full price then return the team red one with the NDC receipt for my money back?

How are those Tech Fleece t-shirts? Was thinking about ordering a couple.
I was afraid they were gonna be too thick but they're not at all. can definitely wear them in the summer. also, I didn't know how the sizing would be so I ordered my normal L for Nike shirts. they fit like my regular Nike shirts, maybe slightly more fit, which I like since I believe that I'm in between M-L. Normally after a wash or two on regular cotton Nike shirts, they fit well. I can fit a M also but I don't really like them that fitted. they are going for like $40-$45 on NDC and other sites. I think I paid less than $20 each after their share of the s&h.

Please do not post pictures of unisport pickups. I keep looking at that site and it is very harmful to my wallet.

a little bit more organized. two things.. they sent me the wrong Grey N98, suppose to be the grey zipper hanging thingies, instead of royal blue. 2nd, the grey crew (last year's) has a bigger fit than the new crews. overall, I'm quite happy with the haul. I'm also excited that I ordered the right size for my boys tech pants. 8)

View media item 1332672

My man.

Do the crews fit the same as the zipper jackets? Got a few in my cart but afraid to pull the trigger. Returning seems like a huge hassle. I got the wrong size pants for the wife. Not sure if I should just put in on ebay or return it.

I bought a pair of Nike Teech Fleece Pants 1MM Heather Grey from Jimmy Jazz not too long ago and I just got them, didn't know they ran small though and I already took off the tag so now I can't return them. They've only been tried on to see if they fit, brand new. Does anybody have a size medium brand new that they'd be willing to trade for a size small ? I'd highly appreciate it

I bought a pair of Nike Teech Fleece Pants 1MM Heather Grey from Jimmy Jazz not too long ago and I just got them, didn't know they ran small though and I already took off the tag so now I can't return them. They've only been tried on to see if they fit, brand new. Does anybody have a size medium brand new that they'd be willing to trade for a size small ? I'd highly appreciate it
Take it to nike and get a gift card 

Recently got the Target Victory Fleece in black. Like my real Nike Tech Fleece more but not bad for the price. Any ideas on how to remove the 3m Logo on them though? Tried blacking out with sharpie

Think I'd be able to return a red windrunner from Livestock to Nike with a receipt from Nike for a black one? Just say they shipped me the wrong item or something?

Last edited:
How do I do that ?[/quote]
Think I'd be able to return a red windrunner from Livestock to Nike with a receipt from Nike for a black one? Just say they shipped me the wrong item or something?
Just go to your nearest Niketown or Outlet and ask for a return, say you dont have the receipt or tags, theyll just scan something on the pants label and give you a GC of equal retail value

u can always try worst they can say is "no"

I would at least have the tags

Last edited:
Just go to your nearest Niketown or Outlet and ask for a return, say you dont have the receipt or tags, theyll just scan something on the pants label and give you a GC of equal retail value
Alright I'll try, hope it works, thanks !

Back
Top Bottom