**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

yeah but from a different vendor.  you should be okay doing a equal exchange at nike though. 

My man.

Do the crews fit the same as the zipper jackets? Got a few in my cart but afraid to pull the trigger. Returning seems like a huge hassle. I got the wrong size pants for the wife. Not sure if I should just put in on ebay or return it.
I like the fit of the new crews (ones with the cuffs). I do believe they fit like the N98, AW77, and WindRunner; if not maybe just slightly smaller. I do like just a tad more room for my zipper jackets just so I can layer up with them. I don't like wearing bulky jackets so sometimes, that's all I wear on the outside when it's 30deg and above. I prefer the AW77 than the WindRunner for some reason. I would think you already have some previous orders.

AW77 > WindRunner > N98 right now

returning is a waste of time IMHO. I would just find someone in here that would pay for what you paid for or close to it + shipping.

good luck man.

Last edited:
Please do not post pictures of unisport pickups. I keep looking at that site and it is very harmful to my wallet.
Just Do It ! 
devil.gif

a little bit more organized. two things.. they sent me the wrong Grey N98, suppose to be the grey zipper hanging thingies, instead of royal blue. 2nd, the grey crew (last year's) has a bigger fit than the new crews. overall, I'm quite happy with the haul. I'm also excited that I ordered the right size for my boys tech pants.
glasses.gif
did that slate colored crew neck sell out on unisport? i never saw it there when i ordered last week. 

side note: unisport CS is pretty awesome. they messed up my order and but took care of the situation immediately.

Man I need a pair of the black TF pants. Anyone know where I can get a pair for a good deal? 

Check your local Nike Factory stores, the Auburn, WA outlet has the black TF pants on sale for $54.99 as of yesterday. Scattered sizes.

Got my "team red" TF Windrunner from Deadstock.ca and it's crossing the line between dark red and burgundy. Still a nice color, tho.

View media item 1333030
The lighting makes it look more red than it really is, in person it's darker.

Salute those who recently mentioned unisportstore.com. Been wanting TF crewnecks for a while, but always missed out on deals locally. How's the shipping from unisports? anyone from Canada order recently?

Salute those who recently mentioned unisportstore.com. Been wanting TF crewnecks for a while, but always missed out on deals locally. How's the shipping from unisports? anyone from Canada order recently?
Denmark to US = about 3 days, pretty quick turnaround. sorry, can't help yah with Canada s&h

anyone know if i bought a tech fleece hoodie at a nike outlet, could i exchange it for another nike tech fleece hoodie (same style) but different color at Niketown NY?

Check your local Nike Factory stores, the Auburn, WA outlet has the black TF pants on sale for $54.99 as of yesterday. Scattered sizes.

Got my "team red" TF Windrunner from Deadstock.ca and it's crossing the line between dark red and burgundy. Still a nice color, tho.

View media item 1333030
The lighting makes it look more red than it really is, in person it's darker.
How's the colour? I'm more of a neutrals guy but livestock didn't have any black windrunners left so they swapped my black for a red. Debating on ordering a black one full price when I go to the states trying to pull a "you sent me the wrong item" to swap the red one out or just keeping it. Worst comes to worst I just return the black and get my money back.

i need that Team Red Windrunner! Got one for my son from UNisports and the red is beautiful. Definitely on the red side, not burgundy/maroon like the TF pants you find in Nike Town now,

i need that Team Red Windrunner! Got one for my son from UNisports and the red is beautiful. Definitely on the red side, not burgundy/maroon like the TF pants you find in Nike Town now,
you sure that was Team Red or Challenge Red? double check the color code just to make sure.
smile.gif

Yeah, team red is the one that's a bit darker. I'd say for someone who likes neutral colors, you may find the "team red" TF Windrunner to be nice in person. It isn't too bright.

Yeah, team red is the one that's a bit darker. I'd say for someone who likes neutral colors, you may find the "team red" TF Windrunner to be nice in person. It isn't too bright.
yup, not bright at all, as you can see on this pic.. I was feelin' a little adverturous that day and wore my tech pants with what ended up being different shades of reds.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom