**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wouldn't be surprised if it's over, never made sense to clear them out at such ridiculous discounts - at 20, that's below their all-in cost.

Curious to see any confirm of that though. Glad I got my order in, RIP Paramus

Anybody got the reverse around the back no look between the legs bounce pass oop for me (located in LA area)

pics of said post?
that error might actually be correct. whoever was doing markdowns or something in corporate ****** up by making outlet stock of TF pants priced @ 20 bucks. The problem is, is there are hardly any outlets right now even carrying TF pants in stock, in store.

somehow in the process the nike mobile assist lets you bypass the retail price by using the "outlet" price if that makes any sense. 

Last edited:
that error might actually be correct. whoever was doing markdowns or something in corporate ****** up by making outlet stock of TF pants priced @ 20 bucks. when  Problem is there are hardly any outlets right now even carrying TF pants.

somehow in the process the nike mobile assist lets you bypass the retail price by using the "outlet" price if that makes any sense. 
I pray to B.G. that the order I just placed doesn't get cancelled. Fml.

I pray to B.G. that the order I just placed doesn't get cancelled. Fml.
i'm pretty sure it won't but then again you never know. only other legit reason i can see them selling for so cheap is that they're possibly the last mass produced batch of the first run of TF pants 1-2(?) seasons ago.

idkwtf nike is thinking but idgaf i'm just happy I capitalized when I could haha 
glasses.gif

i went into paramus and picked up 4 pants, no sweat. i asked the guy if alot of ppl came in for these and he said no. that was at 6pm. im sure things changed as soon as someone mentioned the phone order on here lol. 

just got through to nike paramus and the lady said they were closed and to call back tomorrow morning ..

Just got off phone with a local outlet. Manager received a memo from corporate stating that the pricing was incorrect and they are in indeed at full price $100. #thefeels

Hopefully Nike can still honor the existing orders.

Just got off phone with a local outlet. Manager received a memo from corporate stating that the pricing was incorrect and they are in indeed at full price $100. #thefeels

Hopefully Nike can still honor the existing orders.
if this is true...nike trolling us on april fools day. LOL

Wow this pretty much screws the West Coast people who couldnt get to their outlet

Edit: i stand corrected lol

Last edited:
my homie just came up on another outlet order of TF pants 20 mins ago at the Gilroy Outlet. Corporate word may have not gotten around everywhere just yet. Keep trying peeps. 

*edit* another homie just came through on another TF order an hour ago at a socal outlet i'll update when i find out.  

*edit - ^ontario mills still open!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom