**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Damn! The struggle is real for me. No outlets near me whatsoever. If anybody has an extra black tech fleece pants in medium that can oop me it will be greatly appreciated.

It'll be interesting to see how things shake out. Even for all of the west coasters that still can get into the store and place an order right now, will Nike cancel all the existing ones @ $20?

Aka, 'we're gonna allow everyone to load up on these, then hit them all with the cancellation email at once :smh:'. Have they done that before...? Anybody have an order shipped yet (placed today)?

There is no way nike will lead people on to waste their time to get orders.. Wether it'll be driving etc..

I did get my $40 orders that couldn't be April fools

just called Gilroy and i guess Gilroy is donezo. Other homie of mine said that Ontario Mills employee's had no idea until my friend showed up and told them about the deal. 

any socal peeps near there i suggest to head out, he was there 45~1 hour ago. told me after he had ordered the whole store (employees + customers) were doing the mobile assists. 

Last edited:
Doubt they cancel orders. If it was a mistake, they'll probably just honor the orders that got placed.

Real big headache to cancel and get everyone riled up.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's over, never made sense to clear them out at such ridiculous discounts - at 20, that's below their all-in cost.

Curious to see any confirm of that though. Glad I got my order in, RIP Paramus

They're still making a small profit by selling for 20. Positive it doesnt cost more than a dollar for them to make these. Add shipping and all those other expenses and they'd still make some dough at the end of the day.

Doubt they cancel orders. If it was a mistake, they'll probably just honor the orders that got placed.

Real big headache to cancel and get everyone riled up.
I agree. Too much of a hassle to cancel every order. The peeps that place orders already should be good

my homie just came up on another outlet order of TF pants 20 mins ago at the Gilroy Outlet. Corporate word may have not gotten around everywhere just yet. Keep trying peeps. 

*edit* another homie just came through on another TF order an hour ago at a socal outlet i'll update when i find out.  
*edit - ^ontario mills still open!
Wtf I called 30 min ago the dude at Ontario said they don't even carry it

Last edited:
Lets all hope so fam, we in this together. Hopefully well all flourish together 
nthat.gif

I got shipping confirmation for my $20 TF pants but I ordered last night, doubt they're gonna cancel

Last edited:
West coast stores already saying that the promotion is over. Friend went in to cop and they said it's too late.

Wtf I called 30 min ago the dude at Ontario said they don't even carry it

Go in store bud. Ask for a mobile assist on an item then boom. If youre trying to phone order most Nike's won't even let you nowadays

They're still making a small profit by selling for 20. Positive it doesnt cost more than a dollar for them to make these. Add shipping and all those other expenses and they'd still make some dough at the end of the day.

I can't speak to the specifics here but if retail price is $100, Nike generally will sell to retailers around $50. And that means their cost is generally around $25 - factoring in labor, materials, shipping, and overhead.

Seriously, you think it cost $1 to make these? :lol: just look up the price of cotton. No retail company, not even high-end luxury with insane markups, is raking in 90%+ gross profits.

Last edited:
Also I don't believe the pricing error. So how are the shorts, pants, acgs, womens pants all priced incorrectly? I think Nike was just trying to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom