**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I just called two random outlets (san diego and oregon). Both associates said that the managers have stopped allowing these orders because it was a pricing error.

Gotta bad feeling this is over
which San Diego store did you call?

Carbon Heather were full price no-one was getting thru unless nike decide to change this.. We need proof

Some of the colors were showing full price on the product page but $19.99 once added to cart. If this was a mistake can you imagine the no receipt returns once price is corrected! $20 for a $100 gift card, yikes!

Some of the colors were showing full price on the product page but $19.99 once added to cart. If this was a mistake can you imagine the no receipt returns once price is corrected! $20 for a $100 gift card, yikes!
Giving people ideas lol

I was just at Ontario, the employees were extremely happy to assist with the tech fleece order. This was about an hour ago. When we wrapped up our order, the manager came over and told the employees that they werent doing anymore orders after ours.
Mills?

Just left and they told me deal is over :nerd: not sure if I believe it though. Promo on receipts have been showing 3/31 through 4/6

:lol: dude was awkward about it when I asked too

Yeah I knew some ppl there and they said the manager told everyone to say they were "Out of stock" even though we all knew it was just to creat a halt to the deal [emoji]128532[/emoji] should've went this morning instead of contemplating in bed[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah man I knew some ppl there and they tried to but the manager kept saying they were "OOS". The ppl I knew said he was just finding a reason to create a halt to it[emoji]128533[/emoji] knew I should've went this morning instead of contemplating in bed[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

at vacaville or folsom

:lol: i could tell dude at folsom was lying because he's manager wasn't letting anyone process more orders tonight

Just left and they told me deal is over :nerd: not sure if I believe it though. Promo on receipts have been showing 3/31 through 4/6

:lol: dude was awkward about it when I asked too

Yeah I knew some ppl there and they said the manager told everyone to say they were "Out of stock" even though we all knew it was just to creat a halt to the deal [emoji]128532[/emoji] should've went this morning instead of contemplating in bed
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
My bad for double post, but yeah Folsom lol. My homegirls working there was like "yeah he's just saying that but I know we're not out of stock" lol. Hope you were at least able to grab them while they were at $40 though bro!

Are these outlets.. Big time hit outlets that's why they stopping it or what's going on?

those liars. Called around 4 and they said they weren't doing it at all.
just having been working with Nike for a long time, that store in particular is notorious for having a really bad ill informed staff. 

Yeah I knew some ppl there and they said the manager told everyone to say they were "Out of stock" even though we all knew it was just to creat a halt to the deal [emoji]128532[/emoji] should've went this morning instead of contemplating in bed
[emoji]128514[/emoji]
My bad for double post, but yeah Folsom lol. My homegirls working there was like "yeah he's just saying that but I know we're not out of stock" lol. Hope you were at least able to grab them while they were at $40 though bro!

that's what i thought :lol: no way it was out of stock

NDC showing FSR of every color but the blue pair :x

:rofl:

people WILL be doing this. tbh return fraud is such a big problem at nike. for example there was one particular reseller I knew that knew every markdown on every item we had and bought them and later returned them to different outlets in the bay area when they take off the markdown price w/o a receipt. by doing a return without the receipt we give the customer store credit for the item for what its worth currently in the system; so lets say one buys a marked down promo item one week, next week said store takes off promo, then customer can return the cheaper bought item and get credited for the higher amount due to not having a receipt

if dudes have solid enough connects, one could literally be buying Nike gear using funds funded by fraudulent returns. 

Last edited:

people WILL be doing this. tbh return fraud is such a big problem at nike. for example there was one particular reseller I knew that knew every markdown on every item we had and bought them and later returned them to different outlets in the bay area when they take off the markdown price. 

if dudes have solid enough connects, one could literally be buying Nike gear using funds funded by fraudulent returns. 
sndijnfjfdsjnfksjdjkfndskjnjks

Back
Top Bottom