**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

just having been working with Nike for a long time, that store in particular is notorious for having a really bad ill informed staff. 

Yeah... That particular store makes me angry because the workers there are literally useless. I walk around trying to find someone to help me and I see a bunch of them standing near the hash wall talking about their Swoosh discounts and such... lol

BTW, the newer cw (452 & 696) says tapered on them (both pants and shorts) and they are slightly tighter than 2014 models.. just got my order for the $40 TF pants.. I'm between M & L but went with L for my current TF.. 175 / 5' 10" most recommend M for my build but for me L was more comfortable.. tried on M and was just too tight for me..

Last edited:

sndijnfjfdsjnfksjdjkfndskjnjks
ya bro. that one particular reseller had his whole family/friends on the scam. cause obviously if your the same dude doing the return each and every time you come into the store we'll know but he basically used his homies/fam as cover up. 

swear dudes who cooked up elaborate enough plans as that are wasted potential. like man... they could be contributing to society if they had only set their sights on bigger better things lmao 
roll.gif

BTW, the newer cw (452 & 696) says tapered on them (both pants and shorts) and they are slightly tighter than 2014 models.. just got my order for the $40 TF pants.. I'm between M & L but went with L for my current TF.. 175 / 5' 10" most recommend M for my build but for me L was more comfortable.. tried on M and was just too tight for me..

Good to know. I was wondering if they are tighter than others. For example my black pair is tighter/ shorter than my grey. Same size

ya bro. that one particular reseller had his whole family/friends on the scam. cause obviously if your the same dude doing the return each and every time you come into the store we'll know but he basically used his homies/fam as cover up. 

swear dudes who cooked up elaborate enough plans as that are wasted potential. like man... they could be contributing to society if they had only set their sights on bigger better things lmao :rofl:

They do. They work on Wall Street and politics lol

Hey, quick question. I'm 5'9 about 170 what size would you recommend. If it counts for anything I wear a size 32/33 in the waist, and a 31 length. 

Hey, quick question. I'm 5'9 about 170 what size would you recommend. If it counts for anything I wear a size 32/33 in the waist, and a 31 length. 

I'd go with L.
M will be too tight on the thighs.
L will have loose waist but it'll be more comfortable.

Large or medium bro! I pmed you back. Its preference if you like baggier or tighter

Been following this thread closely.  Trying to hit up Deer Park at opening tomorrow, will report back with results

Damn fam you cop 30 and don't know your size lol... Depending on how lose you want them both large and medium will work

LMFAO! Thanks for the help everybody, I'd definitely thought I'd be a small since my sweatpants from Nike are always a Small, and my Gym shorts are a Medium.

500+ new posts since earlier today. what the hell did i miss...
LOL 

basically 40$ tech fleece became 20$ and it was instore only with the exception of 1-2 stores that did phone orders. Now I think places are catching on and the deal is most likely dead or dying... and those who ordered are hoping their orders ship.

500+ new posts since earlier today. what the hell did i miss...

Damn bruh...
:rofl:

Nah i saw they were $20 but i didnt think id come home to 500 new posts

i called my outlet and they werent coming up as $20 :smh: i asked for an oop in here but i guess it was ignored. Damn store didnt even call me back for the $40 order they told me i would get. so I lost twice

Was able to get the blue and black pairs, only colors that came in my size. Was the burgundy on sale too?

does Nike accept copies of receipts? Wondering if I can exchange a size at niketown with a copied receipt.

it ain't over till it's over

I was specifically told the the deal will go on till april 6th.(which was why I was being lazy after I missed out on sunday. I thought I had plenty of time to place an order.)

I'm sure there are a lot of places where NTers haven't tried yet.

it's worth a shot hitting the outlets if you're closeby.

.... and many thanks to ShoeGamer19. I was all sore and grumpy the whole day cause I couldn't get hands on the deal when it was right there. kudos to the man who bought 30 pairs to spread them around.

Haha thanks man! I appreciate the kind words, at the end of the day I'm probably only going to keep like 5 pairs to myself. So far a lot of people interested but nobody has bitten yet!

I ate. In store. I'm good on tech fleece everything for a while lol. Today has been real fambs. One for the NT ages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom