**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Blk/gold TF coming

RD TBD

If done right Id be interested. If the gold replace the blk zipper pocket and nike logo

Blk/gold TF coming

RD TBD

If done right Id be interested. If the gold replace the blk zipper pocket and nike logo

I picture the gold being like the gold on the Melo 1's that dropped a couple of months ago. I hope not.

Gold logo is probably more like it. That would be nice

My black TF shorts from Macys showed up today. Paid about $28. My carbon's that i ordered a few days ago still haven't shipped 
ohwell.gif

[h1]what can you guys say about the tech fleece bonded windrunner hoodie?[/h1]
i havent seen anyone talk about them, how the quality is and fit and if they are worth it, here.

ive owned the windrunner hoodie and an n98. 

I got black TF shorts from Macy's. could I exchange those at HOH or Nike for a different color??
wondering the same thing.  The Carbon ones weren't available when i made the purchase so i doubled up on black hoping that i could do this.

trying the local Macy's tomorrow

wondering the same thing.  The Carbon ones weren't available when i made the purchase so i doubled up on black hoping that i could do this.

trying the local Macy's tomorrow

When I bought my pair from Macy's the other day, they put a return sticker on it so they may not allow you to swap if it doesn't have that sticker. Def like the carbon shorts, need to get a pair of the carbon pants now...

Grabbed the obsidian tech pants for retail yesterday, I'm not happy about the price but it was my only choice before they dried up :/...going to grab that carbon/volt pair next with a FTL VIP coupon next

Grabbed the obsidian tech pants for retail yesterday, I'm not happy about the price but it was my only choice before they dried up :/...going to grab that carbon/volt pair next with a FTL VIP coupon next
Those randomly come up on footlocker, but theyre so hard to get. I'm still waiting to cop under retail. 

Did you buy in-store ?  I purchased online last week and the order got cancelled. Apparently they are not available but the website has not been updated. 

Did you buy in-store ?  I purchased online last week and the order got cancelled. Apparently they are not available but the website has not been updated. 

Picked up to pairs online $89.99 with 20% coupon about 2 weeks ago. . Sizes pop up at random. Just have to keep checking.

Not sure if it will work tryna exchange from Richard's but they got all the TF shorts when i went by there yesterday

Ordered 2 medium black TF shorts from Macy's last week and was delivered 2 days later. Noticed they were a bit tight so I went in to the Macy's and asked for 2 larges instead. None at the store but sales lady managed to order them though their warehouse distribution center. Still says processing. It's been 3 days smh. Should've gone into a FTL and asked to exchange them instead

Last edited:
 [h1]what can you guys say about the tech fleece bonded windrunner hoodie?[/h1]
i havent seen anyone talk about them, how the quality is and fit and if they are worth it, here.

ive owned the windrunner hoodie and an n98. 
I got lucky and got the carbon heather one from an outlet for $77, it's nice but wouldnt pay more then that honestly. The hood is a different material (like polyester rain repellent) and fits more like the AW77 which is tighter around the shoulder/arms. There's also no elastic around the waist like the regular windrunner.

Last edited:
Ordered 2 medium black TF shorts from Macy's last week and was delivered 2 days later. Noticed they were a bit tight so I went in to the Macy's and asked for 2 larges instead. None at the store but sales lady managed to order them though their warehouse distribution center. Still says processing. It's been 3 days smh. Should've gone into a FTL and asked to exchange them instead
They might get cancelled

Not srs

Back
Top Bottom