**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did you buy in-store ?  I purchased online last week and the order got cancelled. Apparently they are not available but the website has not been updated. 

I purchased a medium in Obisidian off FTL last Friday and received shipping notification this morning.

Has anyone tried doing an exchange for tech fleece from Macy's at champs, footlocker, finish line?

Got the carbon shorts for $36. They wouldn't let me do $27, but $36 is still insanely cheap.

after all that has happened here i dont think i could ever bring myself to buying anything TF at anywhere near retail price again lol

I'm still confused by what Macy's is actually selling lol. It says carbon heather and the pic shows light grey with blue strings. But Is the item people are actually getting light grey with the volt stripes?

I'm still confused by what Macy's is actually selling lol. It says carbon heather and the pic shows light grey with blue strings. But Is the item people are actually getting light grey with the volt stripes?

Light grey is Carbon Heather w/volt heathering

They just lazy in the photograph dept. in putting actual images.

Last edited:
Those randomly come up on footlocker, but theyre so hard to get. I'm still waiting to cop under retail. 

I posted about a size xl that popped up but once I hit checkout it gave me the soldout message, other than that size Xl is hard to find

Did you buy in-store ?  I purchased online last week and the order got cancelled. Apparently they are not available but the website has not been updated. 

No I ordered off shoe palace, if you have a villa nearby I'm sure you can find them in there

So i just got home from the mall.  Went in there with one of my Black pairs from the Macy's $26 sale, since i doubled up on Black ones, and House of Hoops let me do a straight exchange for a different color 
pimp.gif

They had black, carbon (with the volt in the heather), light gray(with black zipper and strings), and blue in stock

Last edited:
Has anyone tried doing an exchange for tech fleece from Macy's at champs, footlocker, finish line?
Just got home from doing this at House of Hoops. I said "hey can i exchange these for a different color, i see that you guys have these black ones out there at full price as well so it's a fair exchange" and the guy said he just had to make sure it would scan into the system, which it did

[/quote]
So i just got home from the mall.  Went in there with one of my Black pairs from the Macy's $26 sale, since i doubled up on Black ones, and House of Hoops let me do a straight exchange for a different color :pimp:

They had black, carbon (with the volt in the heather), light gray(with black zipper and strings), and blue in stock

Valley Fair?

Last edited:
i get my macys shorts tomorrow im hyped

They arent that great :lol:

i guess they are ok for $30 even then.. meh

finally got medium tech pants, so much better than large. i should have never sized up in the first place.

still upset nike declined my claim :smh:

Valley Fair?[/quote]
they'll let you do it too.

Last edited:
finally got medium tech pants, so much better than large. i should have never sized up in the first place.
ya man i've been tellin' peeps to just go TTS on TF if they ain't cupcake chubs. they stretch out SO MUCH after like one day. i'm like 180 and a medium is perfect. 

ya man i've been tellin' peeps to just go TTS on TF if they ain't cupcake chubs. they stretch out SO MUCH after like one day. i'm like 180 and a medium is perfect. 
I only size up on shorts because they are shorts and I don't like them to fit slim like my pants

Medium on pants large on shorts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom