**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My N98 Tech Fleece (from tech fleece gate) was too small...so I called Nike today to exchange for a size bigger. They said that they can sell me the size I need for the same (TF gate) price and that I can just return the other via mail or at a Nike store for a refund.
..what I'm trying to say is...by saying you want to exchange, you can get another TF item sent to you for the same low price..and then never make the return that you had "intended to".
Basically, just a way to get another for the same price. Mine was for size (and I'm actually returning mine)..but I'm sure you could say you're exchanging for a different color.
I hope that makes sense...it's worth a shot.

My N98 Tech Fleece (from tech fleece gate) was too small...so I called Nike today to exchange for a size bigger. They said that they can sell me the size I need for the same (TF gate) price and that I can just return the other via mail or at a Nike store for a refund.
..what I'm trying to say is...by saying you want to exchange, you can get another TF item sent to you for the same low price..and then never make the return that you had "intended to".
Basically, just a way to get another for the same price. Mine was for size (and I'm actually returning mine)..but I'm sure you could say you're exchanging for a different color.

so you're telling me that NDC is nice enough to let u cop another one on #techfleecegate pricing and you're greedy enough to wanna screw them one another piece

How come no one said it? i ended up ordering because i had a gift card and got them for next to nothing but yea they were black. I didnt mind but i was expecting a different color as stated on the page and picture

sorry bro. I tried to warn guys in here last week but someone over-ruled me saying I was wrong. SMH

http://niketalk.com/t/586410/offici...ead-see-faq-on-first-page/10830#post_23115579

Hey its cool man, i didnt care to be honest :lol: i needed some medium pants

so you're telling me that NDC is nice enough to let u cop another one on #techfleecegate pricing and you're greedy enough to wanna screw them one another piece
No...no one is getting screwed out of a piece..you're just getting another piece for the same price. Not greedy.

I'm only curious about Nike Tech Fleece Crew.

1. Is there any of difference between 2014 FW and 2015 SS except color?

As I know there were black wrist band of 2013.

But I think 2014 and 2015 ones are exactly same except color.

2. And also want to know size Large or X-Large of armpit to armpit in actual measurement of 2014 or 2015.

I can see white stitch and zipper on 2015 SS.

3. There might be US/EU and Asian released different size.

US is one size up i guess. Am I right?

Thanks.

i know size gets discussed a lot in here. I am 6 foot 185lbs and a large fits me perfect in tech fleece pants and shorts. I can not imagine fitting in a medium. I am athletic so my legs are kinda big but not huge.
I am the same height and weight as you and i also wear a Large. No clue how anybody can fit a medium with that stat. At roughly 12% bodyfat, all those squats, lunges and deadlifts won't allow my thighs/calves to fit anything less than a large.

Thats basically why i posted the pic. The large fits great and when i was them i air dry them even. I can't imagine fitting in a medium and if you accidentally dried them...game over.

I also wear a large in the shorts and they fit fine

No I get exactly what you're doing and YES its greed to grab another one on deep discount. But whatever, you do you

Greedy and shady. My wife is a store manager of a major womens retail store and I've been reading her some of the posts on here lately and she's disgusted. ordering an item from Macy's and returning it to Footlocker!?!? And now this. Come on guys, let's be serious here :smh:

the tech pants are overpriced. if u can get a deal on multiple pairs from these billion dollar companies then go for it!!

nah i understand what dude is saying. people are getting ridiculous now. its getting annoying seeing people try and find out ways to get these things super under retail. techfleecegate was legit, but now its getting absurd

..geez..I didn't realize my "suggestion" would ruffle feathers..I was just making everyone aware..JUST like the way Tech Fleece Gate started.
..Nike was willing to offer the same price..WHILE they knew I possesed the other and I was free to do what I want with it. They didn't say you MUST return the other!...IF they cared or were concerned..they would've made me return my original piece first!..they barely talked about the return..actually he was more concerned about making the sales transaction happen and getting my card #...all he said at the end..you can return the other to a Nike store or we emailed you a return tag.

Shady is switching tags at a store.
Greedy is eating all the chips in the bag.
Geez Relax. #couponcode #bogo

I can hook someone up with the Black Tech Fleece Polka Dot for retail in a medium! Other wise ima ship it back since i doubled up!

Last edited:
I don't understand why these have to be so expensive..
tired.gif
Yea i don't get it.  i just got my first 2 pairs of shorts and they're great, but they really shouldn't retail for more than $39.99 imo. 

the pants should be like $50 retail

Back
Top Bottom