**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Son.... These camo fleece joints are giving me the blues :smh:

View media item 1786552
use a strong magnet
Burn the round part until you can see the inside then pry the metal part out. Jus did it on some Ralph Lauren pieces. Also look on YouTube. This the I watched

Thanks man. I'm just gonna go back to DE this weekend and get them to take it off. Gonna hang at the mall and treat the wife to breakfast :smile:

Thanks man. I'm just gonna go back to DE this weekend and get them to take it off. Gonna hang at the mall and treat the wife to breakfast :smile:
Hey bigj, what's the style code on those? I'm gonna see if I can get Nike to stock locate a decently priced pair for me

Went to the new NT at the Grove on Friday (great store) and I couldn't believe how much the TF category has expanded. I had my discipline on, holding back from copping everything i wanted. Cant wait for the holiday sales.

Gets looser with time? Hmm.. Lets see how these L fit me when they come in. I'm 6'0 175 in shape. Anybody have a problem washing them and them shrinking especially in length?

Whenever I wash my pants they shrink and are tight when I put them on, but after some wear they stretch back out

View media item 1788266View media item 1788267These are all of my TF pieces so far, all copped for the low of course as I would never pay retail or any item of Tech Fleece.
Looking to pick up some brighter colors, I'm a big fan of the blue/red pants and need something other than darker shades.
If anyone knows of any colorful pieces on sale please let me know :smile:

View media item 1788266View media item 1788267These are all of my TF pieces so far, all copped for the low of course as I would never pay retail or any item of Tech Fleece.
Looking to pick up some brighter colors, I'm a big fan of the blue/red pants and need something other than darker shades.
If anyone knows of any colorful pieces on sale please let me know :smile:

Where can I get the grey and volt one at ?

Last edited:
Chicago TFers: the TJ Maxx on Clark near Diversey had some grey camo tech pants for $49 as of 2pm.

On another note I've mentioned before im not a huge fan of matching everything, especially with TF but when my girlfriend got me the carbon heather/volt pants nothing looked right with them. So I caved and bought bonded Windrunner for like 55 on eBay and the regular Windrunner on for 90. I definitely don't regret going with a matching top for once I don't think it would have looked right without one. The regular Windrunner is coming in tomorrow so I'll decide which one I'm going to keep when I try it on. I went up to a 2XL cause the XL was surprisingly tight.
View media item 1788851

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom