**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm a 5'4 guy and my waist is around 28-29, would a size xs nike tech fleece pants fit me? I can't find them in any store but I do see them online. My friend wears a size s at 5'8 and it fits him okay so i'm wondering how it would look on me. I'm somewhat bulky for my size but I'm still pretty skinny, weighing 134-135.
You need a small. The xs would most likely look like leggings on you.

Grabbed an all black TF AW77 hoodie for $40 and a Grey/Black TF Windrunner hoodie for $45, both in sz. M. Usually never able to find good deals in sz. M.

Last edited:
Gotta atleast let people know where and how'd you cop for that price
Both on eBay.

One of them I hit up and did a local meet up & the other person I don't think they really knew what they were selling, they just listed it as a "new nike jacket (even though it was a hoodie)" and the listing didn't include TF in the title, so when you searched for TF, it wouldn't pop up so I'm assuming that's why noone else jumped on it.

Last edited:

Both on eBay.

One of them I hit up and did a local meet up & the other person I don't think they really knew what they were selling, they just listed it as a "new nike jacket (even though it was a hoodie)" and the listing didn't include TF in the title, so when you searched for TF, it wouldn't pop up so I'm assuming that's why noone else jumped on it.
#comeups

Both on eBay.

eBay is where I've been cooking recently as well. Props!

If you guys interested EB is having a 20% of $99+. The code is on their home page. Some of their TF stuff is excluded but some it doesn't say excluded like the AW77 hoodie.

I just got the grey/volt AW77 that was being sold on eBay for $50.  They had it shipped directly from Nike.  Never seen that before.

EDIT - it is the windrunner!  Score.  Even came with a receipt from NDC for $130.  So odd.  Could easily return to Nike for $130...

Edit 2 - this is so odd.  The invoice from Nike is even made out to me.  However the payment info is not my card.  Anyone have any idea??

Last edited:
I just got the grey/volt AW77 that was being sold on eBay for $50.  They had it shipped directly from Nike.  Never seen that before.

EDIT - it is the windrunner!  Score.  Even came with a receipt from NDC for $130.  So odd.  Could easily return to Nike for $130...

Edit 2 - this is so odd.  The invoice from Nike is even made out to me.  However the payment info is not my card.  Anyone have any idea??
Seller info?

Maybe the guy uses the Nike template for his invoices?

I actually wanted the AW77 over the windrunner, so I am going to bring it back to Nike for a gift card. 

My best guess is he used his Swoosh acct to order it and drop shipped it to you. This is based off the info you've given (BRD = Blue Ribbon Direct = SWOOSH). If I'm correct, he's an absolute idiot and will get caught soon by LP
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.  But wouldn't the swoosh receipt have the swoosh pricing?  This is showing $130 MSRP.  And no tax.

Last edited:

Interesting just checked my ups acct and my shipment is coming directly from Nike as well :nerd:

Interesting just checked my ups acct and my shipment is coming directly from Nike as well
nerd.gif
And I just confirmed via chat that I can return it to any niketown for a gift card or exchange. 

Definitely go to a store and exchange it for store credit or gift card with the receipt if the purchase price was $130. Don't return it obviously because the money will go back to his card.

Wtf Nike is delaying my order of my TF pants. Took them a week just to tell me this. Considering how much I paid I want these in ASAP lol

Back
Top Bottom