**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The bonded Windrunner is great but significantly tighter on the shoulders and arms. But I'll probably keep both lol
I would have thought that the arms especially would kinda stretch out after a few wears...

But if you have the option of keeping both then definitely do that ^^

Gooze, didn't you say that the body of the bonded is a boxy fit?

Jdfrench - in your pics the torso fit looks similar, is that deceiving or did you find it boxy?

Very boxy in my opinion. I'm usually a L in hoodies and I had to size down to a M and its still bigger in the torso than most of my other hoodies considering I'm not a skinny dude.

Damn, that's crazy. I love the look but once you mentioned the boxy fit I decided to hold off. I have an athletic chest/waist ratio so a boxy fit would look like crap.

Last edited:
i like the look of the bonded windrunner when its just hanging there, but im not feeling it in the fitpics. i guess i just thought it would look different

Last edited:
Gooze, didn't you say that the body of the bonded is a boxy fit?

Jdfrench - in your pics the torso fit looks similar, is that deceiving or did you find it boxy?

The bonded Windrunner is more like a dress than anything. It starts out smaller at the arm pits and gets wide as you go down. The regular Windrunner is more of a straight fall through the torso. The reason they look so similar is that I sized up to a 2XXL on the regular Windrunner while the bonded one is an XL. Which kinda speaks to how boxy the wind runner is. But it still looks good in my opinion if you go with what fits best.

View media item 1793748
View media item 1793749

Damn, that's crazy. I love the look but once you mentioned the boxy fit I decided to hold off. I have an athletic chest/waist ratio so a boxy fit would look like crap.

I've been dealing with that ever since I started working out. But I've already comes to terms with the fact that I'll never be able to buy a top that will fit my shoulders chest arms that won't be loose on my torso lol can't have it both ways lol

So was finally able to try on my TF pants after coming home from work. Man these things are fitted. Possibly too fitted for my liking...

Last edited:
So was finally able to try on my TF pants after coming home from work. Man these things are fitted. Possibly too fitted for my liking...

Size up. Large pants fit and are wearable but XL is def more comfortable. Although it has been said that they stretch out over time. Haven't experienced it yet though.

Size up. Large pants fit and are wearable but XL is def more comfortable. Although it has been said that they stretch out over time. Haven't experienced it yet though.
They just toght around the thigh and calves. Feel like I would have super diaper bottom with the XL lol

When I bought my first pair years ago I sized up to XL because I have big quads and calves and heard people say a size up was good for them but I had some major diaper action going. Promptly sent them back the next morning... I really need to exchange this XL camo pair.

I'm normally a L and even a M in certain shorts so I guess the XL was just too much, plus I'm short.

Back
Top Bottom