**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I bought a pair of the new Nike Tech Fleece pants and compared to my old pair, the fit is much better. I almost thought I had to go 2 sizes up since my old pair fit much tighter like leggings lol

View media item 1791797

Last edited:
I've seen more tech fleece items at Marshall's and TJ maxx. It's just hit or miss but I'm holding out hope I will luck into some camo pants

These are all of my TF pieces so far, all copped for the low of course as I would never pay retail or any item of Tech Fleece.
Looking to pick up some brighter colors, I'm a big fan of the blue/red pants and need something other than darker shades.
If anyone knows of any colorful pieces on sale please let me know
smile.gif
Hey bro where did you get those tops? Been looking for all those colors
smokin.gif

Does anyone have the TF Hero zip? Thinking about grabbing the camo once the price comes down a bit. Anyone know how the compare to the Windrunner?
I actually have the camo one and I'd say it fits a tad looser than the windrunner - not by much. 

I wear a M in Windrunner and I grabbed a M in the Hero as well - hope this helps.

Toms River Nj marshalls has the blue with volt aw77 fleece in large. 49.99. Picked up an xl for myself. Also had Bonded wr Same color in large xl and 2 xl. Believe a small as well. Faded windrunner teal/blue 59.99. Large and xl. Maybe a 2 xl
Dark camo windrunner white label xs only 2 pcs. 79.99

Thought I came up today. Found the olive tech woven shorts in Ross but they were a size 38 :smh: only finding stuff thats too big now.

Ross was good to me today was surprised to see camo(loden) pants for $23 sz small will make em fit normally a med

Last edited:
I found this dope jacket but I have no idea what it was but it was a Medium. Should have looked up the style code. It looked like a N98 but it had a nylon hood tucked into a zippered collar and it also had that long bonded zipper that runs parallel to the main zipper.
Ross was good for me today was surprised to see camo(loden) pants for $23 sz small will make em fit normally a med
Dope find. I wish I could find any of the camos in my size... especially the loden

Damn wtf package came and I'm at work. My girl saying her M fit her way too big around the waist. I wanna return and exchange for a S but scared that the length too short.

So finally both my carbon heather windrunners are in and I'm trying to decide which one too keep. Although in an XL in everything else the XXL was definitely the most comfortable option as far the windrunner goes after trying the XL last week. The torso is a little looser than I'd like but regardless im happy with the size. Side note, buying this colorway made me realize I don't have a single all white sneaker so I picked up some Huarache NMs as well lol
View media item 1792959
Although they look like they're similar fits, they really aren't even close. The bonded Windrunner in the XL is tight around my arms but I know from experience they will stretch out. For reference im 6'4 240lb
View media item 1792964View media item 1792967
Bonded
View media item 1792968View media item 1792970
Just cause, everyone else has been doing it, my current TF collection. Minus the burgundy Windrunner I have coming in
View media item 1792975View media item 1792978

Any one know if there are any windrunners grey bottom with black hood around anywhere . i own the regular fleece version but looking for the tech version might end up just getting the all grey version.

Hey bro where did you get those tops? Been looking for all those colors
smokin.gif
Copped all 3 from my local Foot locker, used to work there so used my employee discount.

I'll look around to see if I can find them for you under retail, What size you need? 

So finally both my carbon heather windrunners are in and I'm trying to decide which one too keep. Although in an XL in everything else the XXL was definitely the most comfortable option as far the windrunner goes after trying the XL last week. The torso is a little looser than I'd like but regardless im happy with the size. Side note, buying this colorway made me realize I don't have a single all white sneaker so I picked up some Huarache NMs as well lol
The bonded windrunner looks like a better fit IMO, I would stick with it :smile:

Great collection by the way, I'm going to try and cop some shorts for the low now that winter is around the corner ^^
Any one know if there are any windrunners grey bottom with black hood around anywhere . i own the regular fleece version but looking for the tech version might end up just getting the all grey version.
Do you mean the Fade windrunner, black bottom with a grey hood? 

It's on sale on NDC but only XL and 2XL left, with an extra promo code that price is pretty good!

Heres the link http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-fade-windrunner-hoodie/pid-10270094/pgid-11130398

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom