**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm 5'11 195lbs, 34/30 pants. Would I be safe with a L in the Nike Tech Fleece Pants? Or should I size up to XL?
Hey  Im 5'10 185lbs,  i was the same pants size 34/30.  i wear L in Nike Tech Fleece.  Its not baggy., theres thigh room and more tapered.   Nike sizing charts says for my pants size i should be wearing a M.

Olives are my top pair right now. Squadron blues look really good in person
I just wore my olives the other day for the first time and they are so dope. I have the windrunner as well. Def my favorite pair. I been eyeing up the squadrons too. Also, the team red joints.

Olives are my top pair right now. Squadron blues look really good in person

olive and tumbled grey are winners from the recent releases.. still haven't gotten a hold of tumbled grey pants but I'm looking for them and I find them around $60, I'm coppin'.. I do have the windrunner and shorts..

Pulled the trigger on the tumbled grey pair for 67 off ebay. Figured if I don't like em enough I could sell em at no loss.

Damn TF gate spoiled me for sure.

For those in the GTA, the nike store in Vaughan Mills finally has some tech fleece

All sizes in the red windrunner, larger sizes in a blue and white/volt, they're $100CAD, I guess not bad given the dollar

Sweatpants all gone, some shorts available

Last edited:
It's impossible for me to find the Squadron Blue Windrunner or Hero for the low. Been looking for a while now.

Last edited:
What your definition of low? A few of us copped off kicksusa for 70 with 10% ebates, making it 63.
I would be happy with under 70. You're talking about the pants though right, cause I saw that for $100-30%? I'm talking about the windrunner or Hero hoodie, and the cheapest it was for the windrunner was $130-30% from what I remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom