**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Took a few hours off of work so I stopped home because my pullover says it was shipped. No packages outside my house so I was about to go off. But checked the mailbox and it was stuffed in there lol.

Man the quality feel on this is nice. I just gotta watch the Nike logo. Edges look like they wanna peel. Also do most TF come with this type of tag? Feels plastic like

View media item 1837605
View media item 1837606

Took a few hours off of work so I stopped home because my pullover says it was shipped. No packages outside my house so I was about to go off. But checked the mailbox and it was stuffed in there lol.

Man the quality feel on this is nice. I just gotta watch the Nike logo. Edges look like they wanna peel. Also do most TF come with this type of tag? Feels plastic like

View media item 1837605
View media item 1837606

Yup all tops have that tag.

Odd story on how I got my olive pants.

Ebay seller cancels my order and says he couldn't fulfil my order for charcoal TF aw77 so he said I could pick anything from NDC for 50% off. Picked the olive TF pants. He sends me tracking and the tracking is coming straight from NDC (weird). I wait a week and my pants have no movement on UPS tracking. That week, there was Nike 20% clearance so I decide to cop the charcoal grey TF pants.

Submit my order, I get the "Sorry we can't process your order. Please contact us if you need help. 041j-00000000."

I contact NDC rep and they try to order for me and they can't either. They advised that nike support will contact me within 48 hours.

Nike support calls me and asks me what my last purchase was. I told him it was the restock of the Air Max 90 corks for my wife. He said no, they were the olive TF pants and I used a stolen credit card. My nike account/ address is banned from NDC. WTF

Explained to him I bought olive TF pants from eBay and not NDC. He doesn't believe me and says my account and address will remain banned. I email him proof of the purchase on eBay and he says he'll un-bann my account this time but warns me to not buy Nike from eBay anymore. SMH

The next day, I get an overnight shipping notification from FedEx and it was my olive pants from NDC. :stoneface:

Ebay seller cancels my order and says he couldn't fulfil my order for charcoal TF aw77 so he said I could pick anything from NDC for 50% off. Picked the olive TF pants. He sends me tracking and the tracking is coming straight from NDC (weird). I wait a week and my pants have no movement on UPS tracking. That week, there was Nike 20% clearance so I decide to cop the charcoal grey TF pants.

Submit my order, I get the "Sorry we can't process your order. Please contact us if you need help. 041j-00000000."

I contact NDC rep and they try to order for me and they can't either. They advised that nike support will contact me within 48 hours.

Nike support calls me and asks me what my last purchase was. I told him it was the restock of the Air Max 90 corks for my wife. He said no, they were the olive TF pants and I used a stolen credit card. My nike account/ address is banned from NDC. WTF

Explained to him I bought olive TF pants from eBay and not NDC. He doesn't believe me and says my account and address will remain banned. I email him proof of the purchase on eBay and he says he'll un-bann my account this time but warns me to not buy Nike from eBay anymore. SMH

The next day, I get an overnight shipping notification from FedEx and it was my olive pants from NDC.
indifferent.gif
super sketchy. what a bunch of hurdles.

Just got my first pair of TF pants...... Do these fit a little tight at first? I think ive read the more you wear them the better they fit to your body.
they fit better as you wear them more.  make sure you wash them cold and hang dry. 

Hey guys pretty new to here. I keep hearing about this tech fleece gate thing. What is it? I tried to google, nothing popped up. I just know it was some sale for tech fleece. Just curious. Thanks.

Search this thread, but long story short is TF pants for $20, primarily through phone orders from Nike stores that would accept them. Other TF was marked down big too but nothing like $20 for the pants.

Getting pants for the low is so much more difficult than tops. :smh:I've been scouring eBay for both the blue and red TF pants and keep coming up empty

The next day, I get an overnight shipping notification from FedEx and it was my olive pants from NDC. :stoneface:

What was the eBay sellers name :nerd:
So we can avoid him

View media item 1837605
View media item 1837606

Yea. They use the heat transfered "tags" on them. Mine havent peeled up but then again ive limited these to cold delicate washes.. i never toss them in the dryer

Last edited:
dude is making easy money off selling on ebay and using stolen cards to ship items directly from nike...he doesn't have any direct connection to the transaction so he's getting away with it. 

Last edited:
Is the bonded windrunner hoody made anymore? Or is its run over? Have been looking for the black one for acouple days.

Last edited:
That's him. I posted a link to his listing with the tumbled grey AW77 hoodies he was selling way back (in which people received the Windrunner instead.)

Crazy story about this guy. He posted another link for some more AW77 hoodies, so I decided to buy one. He ends up shipping it to the wrong address, so I follow up with him for a refund. Instead, he overnights me the hoodie, then a few days later, the original hoodie shows up. In the end, I paid $60 for two AW77 hoodies. I already returned one for store credit, might go ahead and return the other to leave me with $220+ in store credit.

Last edited:
That's him. I posted a link to his listing with the tumbled grey AW77 hoodies he was selling way back (in which people received the Windrunner instead.)

Crazy story about this guy. He posted another link for some more AW77 hoodies, so I decided to buy one. He ends up shipping it to the wrong address, so I follow up with him for a refund. Instead, he overnights me the hoodie, then a few days later, the original hoodie shows up. In the end, I paid $60 for two AW77 hoodies. I already returned one for store credit, might go ahead and return the other to leave me with $220+ in store credit.

That's what I did. Paid $50 and got a card for $100. Mainly because I wanted the aw77 but got the windrunner.

Can anyone give me an idea on where I could cop one of the tiger stripe/tech knit/windrunner/varsity jackets or whatever that Lebron wore a little while ago? T'would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom