**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anything over $50 for tf is too much imo 
laugh.gif
 but thats cause i got my shorts and pants all for the low

Last edited:
Just copped a Nike tech aeroloft fleece bomber. I like it but it's small (I got a large) paid $239.

Ima send it back for a bigger size or different coat.

My question is, what's a good/ lightweight jacket comparable to the one stated above. It retaild for $300.

I like the wind runners for $700 but I'm only willing to spending half of that.

Just copped a Nike tech aeroloft fleece bomber. I like it but it's small (I got a large) paid $239.

Ima send it back for a bigger size or different coat.

My question is, what's a good/ lightweight jacket comparable to the one stated above. It retaild for $300.

I like the wind runners for $700 but I'm only willing to spending half of that.
If sticking to Nike, the Aeroloft 800 Summit jacket is pretty solid. Very lightweight down, fits true to size, very affordable in the $100 - $125 range on eBay. Found mine for $50 at Ross last month. Retail was like $350+ or something years ago. 

Example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-AEROLO...155049?hash=item2106273ae9:g:4R0AAOSwkZhWTCJz

here's everything i could find. i really like the new colorblocked windrunners
I know this is a quote from waayyy back, but I was searching through the gallery and this is the most recent one I could find. Anyway, I ran across a video on YouTube and the guy giving the review had a jacket that zipped up at a bias/angle in the background with the rest of his Tech Fleece; however, he never wore it. He did have a wife in previous videos, so it very well could have been hers. Anyway, did they ever make any male jackets that zipped at angle or where it was off center/biased? Oddly, the jacked looked fairly masculine, I just don't ever recall seeing any for males.

View media item 1117214

View media item 1117215

View media item 1117216

View media item 1117217

I know this is a quote from waayyy back, but I was searching through the gallery and this is the most recent one I could find. Anyway, I ran across a video on YouTube and the guy giving the review had a jacket that zipped up at a bias/angle in the background with the rest of his Tech Fleece; however, he never wore it. He did have a wife in previous videos, so it very well could have been hers. Anyway, did they ever make any male jackets that zipped at angle or where it was off center/biased? Oddly, the jacked looked fairly masculine, I just don't ever recall seeing any for males.
Those displays clearly have breasts. But I'm not judging you per'se. Just saying.

I'm new to Nike tech and in my haste I'm pretty sure I've done the same. Lol

Those displays clearly have breasts. But I'm not judging you per'se. Just saying.

I'm new to Nike tech and in my haste I'm pretty sure I've done the same. Lol
No kidding captain obvious, I can see the "breasts". That's why I asked if they ever made them for males. A YouTube video had me wondering whether that was ever the case ... I looked a year back and that's the best/most recent examples of what I was describing that I could find.

Last edited:
Last edited:
My extra heather/volt pants came in Finishline. Now to get the $20 WC credit added to my purchase :evil:

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-aeroloft-bomber-jacket/pid-10338203/pgid-11083109

I got this one. I'm 5'10 about 180. A large fits me exactly like the one the models is wearing.
I was gonna go up to a xxl , it just just more comfortable if it was bigger. Just my preference. I was told it looks good as is.

Don't know if this helps.

Where you find mem for $130?

Someone off of the buy/sell pages on facebook. Meeting tomorrow for it.

Word I would like to know where you find them for $130

Back
Top Bottom