**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Looks like the game royals are on sale as well. Looking for the blue rifts, which are hard to find. How different is Game Royal vs Obsidian and Squadron?
Yea game royals are too, but only one size left, XL I think.  prodirectsports might have more sizes still available though. I've got the game royal AW77, but haven't seen the other colourways in person, so can't comment. No doubt some on here have all colourways though. Feck Squadrom blue was on sale too, missed those. 

Thanks! But no mediums
frown.gif
Mediums still available on the Irish site, but I guess that's no use to you
frown.gif

So shady they were basically hiding all the disco tech during the clearance event. As soon as the promo is over all the items pop back up

Normal spots TJ and Burlington DRY Eexcept these still holding the same price $119 NOPE
Nike waiting to put all that TF on clearance now,LOL WOW
Everyone should resist and wait till they hit outlets, Nike playing dirty

View media item 1856722

Last edited:
Anyone know the difference between the new TF Crew and the older version? New crews are only available in White and Black.

I am so pumped they finally released obsidian crews.  Obsidian everything.

Can't do those cuffs. Glad they fixed them on the new ones.
agreed! and man, the fit on the arms looks lose.. I think they put some of the materials from the bonded windrunner to these.. combine those together and we got a good fit..
mean.gif
repped for the pic though..

Last edited:
Side note this just came in size large , fit is good for me 200lbs range athletic build not to sing to fit a crew underneath, been hurting for this peace.
I bought this jacket last year for $100. Wasn't a big fan of the sleeves, but oh well. Glad they changed it on the new Aerolofts

Ive been trying to get in contact with space23 now for 3 days and nothing. My PP account said at first all was going to be refunded. And then said only partial. Kept emailing them asking what's going on and nothing

Checked my email today and all of a sudden I got a UPS my choice alert of a shipping label created from them.. Hoping for the black windrunner!!!

Ive been trying to get in contact with space23 now for 3 days and nothing. My PP account said at first all was going to be refunded. And then said only partial. Kept emailing them asking what's going on and nothing

Checked my email today and all of a sudden I got a UPS my choice alert of a shipping label created from them.. Hoping for the black windrunner!!!
wait what is that? you got scammed?

Got my shipping notification this morning from an order I placed last week. They resumed operations yesterday and were probably backed up like crazy. Good news is that they ship super quick, so you'll probably have that Windrunner by Friday.

Back
Top Bottom