**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

wait what is that? you got scammed?

sounds like far from it. it seems like he was trying to cancel, was only partially refunded and now has a package coming to him from space23, he just doesnt know whats inside
Close. Wasn't trying to cancel. I ordered 2 windrunners and then was told by PP that I was getting fully refunded only to find out I received partial. Looks like only 1 is coming. Wish I knew and wish I had BOTH windrunners coming.

I'm super surprised the size small bonded Windrunner fits!!!
I'm a medium in everything including the the tech fleece crew and hoody.

Only problem I have with the bonded WR are the arms.. Its def tight around the biceps and tri areas.. I guess I won't be working out arms for a while.

For $65..cant go wrong!

Thanks flyknitguy flyknitguy for the tip

Anyone tried the new Tech pants that are on Nike? How are they? It looked like a new update on the classic pair, retails for $110.

Last edited:
I'm super surprised the size small bonded Windrunner fits!!!
I'm a medium in everything including the the tech fleece crew and hoody.

Only problem I have with the bonded WR are the arms.. Its def tight around the biceps and tri areas.. I guess I won't be working out arms for a while.

For $65..cant go wrong!

Thanks @MD177 for the tip
glad it "sorta" worked out.. I do agree that the arm fit is a little tight, but you just kinda get used to it after a while.. and with the price, I think it's a good deal..

I need to find some tumbled grey pants on the disco.. so I can move on to the new cw's.. 
laugh.gif

I need help with the tf pants sizing cant find it in-store so my only option is buying online. I wear size 34 in zanerobe sureshot pants. Thanks in advance.

This might be kinda old but anyone can point me in the right direction to a size M? Your help is greatly appreciated!

I need help on sizing for the Tech Fleece Pants. I am 5'10" 170lbs athletic build. My calfs are a little big. Medium or large?

I wear 32x30 in Levi's

Honestly, the best answer at this point... Buy 2 sizes and try it. Return the one that don't fit.

This fitting questions is asked every 2 post...
^This^ 

People need to take a look at the first page of the thread because we seem to be having sizing questions every other post.

I'm sure a lot of work was put into the pinned post in order to give everyone enough info on what size to wear in each piece. 

Or another easy way to answer the question is to simply go to a store and try them on :smile:

Honestly people really just need to read the thread, not just the first page but the actual thread for sizing. I don't even where a medium but with previous info posted before even I could tell dude was a medium right off the bat. Lots of good info in here.

Back
Top Bottom