**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

got a 20$ off 100$ on ebay if anyone needs it. bought those nike tech "the one" pants + dri fit casual socks for 80 today

Really? I feel like the Windrunner has more of a fitted body than the aw77
Same, the windrunner is definitely tighter for me. I prefer the fit of the AW77 because it's a bit more roomy, it's the perfect combo of fitted, but still with enough room to feel very comfortable for me.

pulled the trigger on the squadron blue tf combo and the olive windrunner. those are probably the two best cw's that came out this/last season

It will subside, at first you buy any and everything then you become a TF snob. Only buying heavy discounted pieces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yup.. just glad I caught unisports sale and #TechFleeceGate

Before I pull the trigger and get pissed when they arrive, are these the ones with the volt/neon flecks in them...

Tumbled Grey/Black/Heather/Volt
Style: 545343-037

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/t...nAhLo&site=5GIR4hnAhLo-lDLKWk0rsAVVnSztCJcrgQ

Made the mistake before and not trying to repeat it.

Thanks
The ones I own with the volt stripes mixed in have a white zipper pocket ... If those are the ones you're referring to than the ones you posted aren't them.. hope this helps

I know NDC just dropped the squadron and olive pants down to $80, but anyone found these at outlets for any less?

Does anyone own one of the Windrunner Hero Jackets? I want to know how that mesh feels under the arms?

My boy helps out at the Nike Show Room here in MD and got the Cargo Khaki sample about 6 months ago but the mesh is very rough and rubs unless you wear long sleeves under it. Not very comfortable and quite annoying to wear. Considering the fact that it's a sample i'm sure they would have addressed this issue before they released.

I'm assuming that the actual retail jackets won't have this problem but I just want to confirm before I buy one. Can anyone give me some info about these?

Back
Top Bottom