**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Bruh.... Villa acted like they shipped all 3 of my pants (green camo, black camo, and red) but only shipped 2. Cancelled my green ones YESTERDAY even tho the shipping email said all 3 were in the package. HEATED!!!!

I need help on sizing for the Tech Fleece Pants. I am 5'10" 170lbs athletic build. My calfs are a little big. Medium or large?

I wear 32x30 in Levi's
I would go with a Large. I'm about the same build but my calfs and thighs are pretty large. M was too tight around the calfs. I also wear a 32 x 30 in levis. 

Bruh.... Villa acted like they shipped all 3 of my pants (green camo, black camo, and red) but only shipped 2. Cancelled my green ones YESTERDAY even tho the shipping email said all 3 were in the package. HEATED!!!!

woww, so they never even told you they were refudning you for them?

Well, sorry if this had been posted but NDC restocked the OG pants like the obsidian , and the tiger striped grey!

Can someone confirm with me if NDC usa ever sold the obsidian wind runners? before today?

Anyone here have tech fleece pants 2.0? Just curious as to any difference in sizing compared to the 1.0
Everything fits pretty much the same except I found the 2.0 length to be very slightly shorter, only because of its narrower cuff. The woven material on the thighs can also feel pretty snug at times. I'd say 1.0 is much more comfortable for lounging though the 2.0 has some additional functionality.

Well, sorry if this had been posted but NDC restocked the OG pants like the obsidian , and the tiger striped grey!

Can someone confirm with me if NDC usa ever sold the obsidian wind runners? before today?
theres no tiger stripes.

Obsidian windrunner was euro exclusive in Fall 2013.  Never released stateside. Obsidian pants released last year, but not on NDC.

So this is the first true obsidain drop of any kind on NDC.

theres no tiger stripes.
Im pretty sure these are the tiger stripes. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-pants/pid-10514326/pgid-10084639 , the other grey is just a plain dull grey. 

Obsidian windrunner was euro exclusive in Fall 2013.  Never released stateside. Obsidian pants released last year, but not on NDC.

So this is the first true obsidain drop of any kind on NDC.
Hmm.. I just ordered one.. hopefully it looks nice in person! $140 is a huge price tag. These are my first WindRunners, I only had AW77 

After buying a lot of TECH FLEECE gear from 2014 (with the old all black cotton cords, not the stupid nylon striped ones since 2015) i saw, there are several grey tones in the colour codes.

I mainly have -063 (Tech Fleece Pants / Zip Hoodies)  and now i accidently bought a grey WINDRUNNER with the colour code -065. First thing is thought was that it is darker than -063 but it isn´t. It is the same grey material and grey tone like the -063. So why a different colour code then?

Does anyboday know where are the differences between the colour codes -063 -064 -065 -066 ???

Thanks a lot.
Some times the color code changes because other parts of the item ie the drawstring and/or Nike logo has been updated. Inside of your TF is a white label that tells you which season your TF is from 063 is older than 066, so there has been some subtle change even though they are all " Grey" 

woww, so they never even told you they were refudning you for them?

Yes they said they shipped the order with all items.
Then yesterday (supposed delivery date) I get an email about a merchandise credit and the package didn't have the pants.

Trying so hard not to cave in and get the olive tf pants. Saving up for a new car and visiting this forum doesn't go well together. Smh. Lol.

So I first bought the windrunner. Then I bought a crew. Now I bought an aw77. This stuff is addicting. Lol.

So I first bought the windrunner. Then I bought a crew. Now I bought an aw77. This stuff is addicting. Lol.
You gotta get the old style varsity jacket. That's another must buy imho. People were copping them for 60 bucks a few pages back.

It will subside, at first you buy any and everything then you become a TF snob. Only buying heavy discounted pieces :lol:

You gotta get the old style varsity jacket. That's another must buy imho. People were copping them for 60 bucks a few pages back.

I meant to do a phone order that morning. But then I got busy at work and forgot. If I see them pop up again, I'll cop.

Yeah, none of the pieces that I've bought have been anywhere near retail. Thanks to you guys and this thread. Haha.

New and subbed.
Quick question, how does TF windrunners fit relative to AW77. I'm 5'7, 172lb but in a middle of a bulking phase. I'm usually around the 158-162 range and a L on the AW77 is just a tad big. A normal L Nike hoodie fit me perfectly at my normal weight so I'm not sure what size TF to get. Friend is offering a Heather Grey Windrunner for $80 and I might take it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Crappy picture but I'm 6'4" 240 bulking at the moment and this is how an XL fits me for reference. The Windrunner is slimmer than the AW77.

you're like a head taller and got almost 80 lbs on me LOL 
laugh.gif

I'm going to need a more petite person as reference but thanks, I definitely will not be getting an XL haha

you're like a head taller and got almost 80 lbs on me LOL :lol:

I'm going to need a more petite person as reference but thanks, I definitely will not be getting an XL haha
Exactly, if the XL looks like that on me you should be able to gauge your ball park size. I'd say medium based on our size difference and your description.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom