**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Walked around HK and spotted a nike store with TF on sale.. Which I think.. Picked up olives for $60usd and Crew necks for 35...

Debating if I should pick up the knits for $125...

pants maybe, windrunner yes. I wore my pants all weekend and they were starting to grow on me, id think about them at $125 (which is $15 less than I got my navys for)

Msrp is $200, correct? That's what the website has them for.

I'm very tempted
How you like the fit? I know you posted it back but too lazy to go back the pages lol.

I started liking the pants the more I wore them. They'll be great in the summer compared to TF. They arnt as fitted as TF, but they arnt baggy sweats either. The length on them was pretty solid too it looked like theyd be short in pictures. I went TTS on those. Like I said, id probably think for a little while before grabbing another pair.

I started liking the pants the more I wore them. They'll be great in the summer compared to TF. They arnt as fitted as TF, but they arnt baggy sweats either. The length on them was pretty solid too it looked like theyd be short in pictures. I went TTS on those. Like I said, id probably think for a little while before grabbing another pair.

Thanks homie.. I may just pick them up and decide later. I can't see them going on sale under 100.

Walked around HK and spotted a nike store with TF on sale.. Which I think.. Picked up olives for $60usd and Crew necks for 35...

Debating if I should pick up the knits for $125...
You're in HK? That's dope! Is it Fa Yuen St.? I would pick up the knits for $125. Not a bad deal

I hear you. I got the aw77 and the bonded in black so this would just be od. Great deal too. Feels like tons of TF have been across the country for the low.

Probably a reseller from Nike clearance stores. This seller has 8 jackets lol. I copped this same jacket a few days back for $49.99. Not sure how much he's making by posting it for that cheap.

I hear you. I got the aw77 and the bonded in black so this would just be od. Great deal too. Feels like tons of TF have been across the country for the low.

Probably a reseller from Nike clearance stores. This seller has 8 jackets lol. I copped this same jacket a few days back for $49.99. Not sure how much he's making by posting it for that cheap.

honestly, none of that matters. its about getting the cheapest possible cost and this would be the cheapest ive seen it to be honest. if he makes something, he does. i cant get them for that cheap personally and we know the name of the game. at least he isnt going hard like other sellers ive seen do.

put in some work today, talked with a rep on Nike chat to find out if any outlets has tech fleece tops. Called De moines IA outlet: had windrunners for 69.99 and AW77 for 39.99 plus an additional 40% off both. They probably have more, but didnt ask. 

Ordered black and maroon windrunners and khaki aw77 for around $100 shipped

Check your local outlets, looks like this stuff is finally going on sale - extra discount for the holiday weekend

put in some work today, talked with a rep on Nike chat to find out if any outlets has tech fleece tops. Called De moines IA outlet: had windrunners for 69.99 and AW77 for 39.99 plus an additional 40% off both. They probably have more, but didnt ask. 

Check your local outlets, looks like this stuff is finally going on sale - extra discount for the holiday weekend
Nice! Good looking out. May have to stop by one today. Did they have a lot of colors or just what the IA location had?

Just called the IA outlet and they said they dont carry the product? I want that khaki aw77 bad, is this the style code you used? 559592-325

I called for a khaki aw 77, she said they have none at all. The only aw 77 they had was 064 and it was $60 with no additional discount. No black windrunner, said they might have maroon in a small/med.

Back
Top Bottom