**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I've been wearing my birch aw77 more and more recently. Such an underrated color. I'd love to track down and the Windrunner too.
Its slippery out there huh fam? 
mean.gif
 Stay safe

Did you ever get that aw77 in heather volt?
I did actually, but not from that guy on eBay. He we agreed on a price and then he wouldn't honor it anymore. But I did get lucky at stock located one through Nike. $90 and some
Change though

thats trash man... i was watching the item and wondering why it never ended :smh:

got my last piece of TF delivered for when i get home. IM DONE YALL!!!!!

View media item 1874308

Last edited:
I was just out there and I was sliding a little :lol: . Gonna go back out to go to the gym. TF keeping me warm

:lol: TF is literally perfect for this weather. I was wearing the crew underneath the aw77 too so I was more than good

thats trash man... i was watching the item and wondering why it never ended :smh:

got my last piece of TF delivered for when i get home. IM DONE YALL!!!!!

View media item 1874308

I'm about done myself. That whole carbon Heather ordeal killed my passion for it :lol:

yeah, it will never be done. I'm going back to get more back ups. I don't like the way TF looks after a few washes.

nike at deer park outlets has the grey camo and olives tech fleece pants and grey crew sweatshirt

Props for the heads up, i was gonna head out earlier but it started snowing. Decided to go anyway after i saw this. Grabbed the last olives, still a bunch of camo colors in lrge and xl for 79 and i think they had all sizes of the grey crewneck for 45.

Bigj is going to pull a Brett favre and fake retire 5 times and keep coming back to the tech fleece game.

Big j lyin man. Hes gonna come right back when them goretex X tech fleece joints drop

:nerd: nike make it happen, i need that waterproof fleece :lol:

Does anyone know Centre214 return policy. I saw Lebron rocking the black TK hoodie. Time to return mine

Back
Top Bottom