**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

TK Windrunner from Centre214 arrives today :smokin. Should get a chance to wear it this weekend, gonna be in the 40s-50s.

Last edited:
HK as in Hong Kong? Fill me in cause I'm going in March.

A little off topic but I think I experienced my first fit envy yesterday.

One of the guys in charge of the snkrs pop up was rocking camo fleece with a denim shirt and it kinda had me wanting to mimic the fit.

Do any of you guys wear your pants with button ups?
I dont wear them with pants but I wear them with TF shorts

Was trying on some button ups while wearing TF shorts and said this doesnt look bad with shorts lol... So I just went with it that was few summers ago 

I could see chambray + camo pant working but camo is sooo 2013 
laugh.gif
 JK 

Quick question, does the camo hoodie (with chest pocket) fit TTS? is it the same fit as windrunners? Thanks in advance

I dont wear them with pants but I wear them with TF shorts

Was trying on some button ups while wearing TF shorts and said this doesnt look bad with shorts lol... So I just went with it that was few summers ago 

I could see chambray + camo pant working but camo is sooo 2013 :lol:  JK 

:lol:

I might give it a try.

Got the squadron blue tf windrunner at the outlets yesterday for 60. absolutely love the color. Was thinking about grabbing the burgundy but passed on those.

I don't but nikechat does...

Any suggestions on what specifically to ask to get them to provide you with outlets which have stock? I tried 3 different chats yesterday and every time they gave me regular Nike stores or links to purchase from NDC.

Few nice compliments wearing the royal camos today, from a nice gym hottie and some dude who thought they where bape.

Last edited:
Really loving this new Black Tech Knit Windrunner fellas 
smokin.gif

Comfy as hell, not to mention it looks super dope!

Thanks again to whoever sent that Centre 214 link

Does anyone know please? Appreciate any input

it fits TTS to me. I'm assuming you're talking about the hero hoodie. It's not as hugging as the WR is around the waist area, but the arms feel a little tighter on the hero than the WR in the same size.

When you return something to a Nike outlet without a receipt do they normally give you the lowest price that they last sold that item for?

When you return something to a Nike outlet without a receipt do they normally give you the lowest price that they last sold that item for?

The lowest price in the system which now yields pretty low returns

Back
Top Bottom