**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I was excited to receive my grey TK Windrunner. I ordered a Small and it was pretty loose on me. Wish I could size down, but Nike doesn't make a XS. It was comfortable, nonetheless

Gray TK came in from Menlook.com. Shipping was super fast from them and they are definitely legit. Here's a pic next to my blue TK... Kinda want to keep both now :smh:... I mean I don't have any blue TF tops so I might as well right... :wow:
View media item 1942269

Also received my order from menlook. Went with a small in the grey windrunner. Fits much better than the medium I barely wore as its too big. Highly recommend following the instruction that has been stated here before of sizing down in tech knit windrunners to have similar fit as tech fleece.

Is that the

Dark Grey Heather/Dark Grey Heather/Black, Style: 545343-066

or 

Dark Grey Heather/Medium Grey/Black/Black, Style: 545343-065

Planning on getting a pair of heather grey pants. Does anyone know the difference between the two style? Pictures would help too.
 Difference is very subtle I wouldnt be worried. 

I believe the only difference is the 3M drawstring and a slightly difference in heathering but nothing noticeable unless you have a top from a different season. 

Edit: Does anyone know why the the Black/Black/Black TF Pants are coded 545343-011, and the Black/Black/Black/Black AW77 is coded 559592-012? 011 vs 012? What's the difference?
Probably the same as above 
Comparison shots of small vs medium. I'm 5'9" 165 and normally wear a medium in tf.
Small is a better look on you but its too short 

Nike needs to release that "Tall" to the gen pop 

I think the length is actually perfect for me. Granted, I'm the one wearing it.

I could post the black one on the bay but I'd rather it go to someone here on NT.
True you are the one wearing it but the torso looks short when looking at the pic you posted 

True you are the one wearing it but the torso looks short when looking at the pic you posted 
I see it now that you point it out. It's just the picture. Just put it on and a medium tf windrunner to compare and they both reach the same point, front and back. Wish Nike would size their products in a consistent manner.

I got my first pair last week on clearance from nike. Theyre just so damn tight around the calves especially. Are people sizing up for these? I like joggers but these are TIGHT

has anyone done any physical activity in their TF pants?
i worked out and played ball in mine and they felt great

Add 30% off to all prices.

Got a Grey TF AW77 for $55 after tax. They had black TF AW77's too. Windrunner windbreakers for $35, tf windrunners for like $70 or $80. They're able to ship them out through mobile assist for FREE even if they don't have it in store.

Nike Factory Store at Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, WA

(360) 716-3120

Last edited:
Did you see any obsidian blue tf pants? 
nerd.gif

No obsidian or squadron blue, probably can get them with mobile assist, but I didn't ask.

The employee there was really generous and was willing to mobile assist any TF piece that I wanted, but I only asked for the Grey AW77 which they had in the back.

Just need a Cargo Khaki AW77 and one of the Grey 2.0 hoodie's, then I'm probably done with TF. Maybe grab an og charcoal or oatmeal pants if I can find one. Want the Grey 2.0 hoodie so bad, and been looking forever.

Last edited:
I was excited to receive my grey TK Windrunner. I ordered a Small and it was pretty loose on me. Wish I could size down, but Nike doesn't make a XS. It was comfortable, nonetheless
I managed to get an XS for my black one, (have the same issue with my small grey) The UK Nike site stocks them, but I got mine from ASOS, not sure how much that helps but they are made, just not sold everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom