**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks for the input, guys. Going with the small. But just what to do with the medium?

Last edited:
So I'm 6' 3"  190ish and have been buying XXL pants for a while now because of the length, but the waist ends up being way too big so I always have to tie them tight. If I get XL they seem to fit a little snug and I can tell if I wash them once the length will be too small. Does anyone else have this problem and if so what size do you buy?

Don't machine dry the tech fleece so they won't shrink. As for being snug as you wear them they stretch out so you might be fine. For reference I'm about the same weight but only 6ft. I wear a large. I've tried XL but the more you wear them the baggier/ more stretched out they get. Had to stick with large

Last edited:
Don't machine dry the tech fleece so they won't shrink. As for being snug as you wear them they stretch out so you might be fine. For reference I'm about the same weight but only 6ft. I wear a large. I've tried XL but the more you wear them the baggier/ more stretched out they get. Had to stick with large

Would you recommend just sticking to your normal size the. To size up since they stretch with normal wear? I'm planning on purchasing my first pair/pairs within the next day or two.

Last edited:
Would you recommend just sticking to your normal size the. To size up since they stretch with normal wear? I'm planning on purchasing my first pair/pairs within the next day or two.
They def stretch with wear and get more loose.  The black TF pants I've had for 2 years now are pretty baggy now or just fit so diff than a new pair, I wouldnt size up too much. 

Last edited:
Comparison shots of small vs medium. I'm 5'9" 165 and normally wear a medium in tf.
 I am 5' 10 155 with broader shoulder and chest.  I wear a large in TF hoodie, but a medium in TK.  I think you should stick to the medium, small is too snug 

I wear a large in all other sweats but I had to size up on the tech fleece. Was way to tight in the thigh and calves. I'm a 36 waist. 5'8 200

Ate good at the Nike ES in Beavertown. Half off and no sales tax. I had to pickup both sets. So grateful my connect was able to get me on the list. I was also able to help out a couple of homies with some pieces. Bringing everything home was a real task. Nevertheless onto the pics
Im jealous! I need a homie like you lol

Ate good at the Nike ES in Beavertown. Half off and no sales tax. I had to pickup both sets. So grateful my connect was able to get me on the list. I was also able to help out a couple of homies with some pieces. Bringing everything home was a real task. Nevertheless onto the pics
This has me wanting the Grey bottoms! All i'm missing from this set. How does the full-grey suit look in person?

dude said he's happy in the small, people can stop telling him to go with the medium now

Lol at that pic of the bottles :lol:

So I'm 6' 3"  190ish and have been buying XXL pants for a while now because of the length, but the waist ends up being way too big so I always have to tie them tight. If I get XL they seem to fit a little snug and I can tell if I wash them once the length will be too small. Does anyone else have this problem and if so what size do you buy?

Im 6'4" 220 and I recently sold all my XXL and bought all XL in pants and windrunners I originally got XXL because of length as well but the XL is fine on me I would recommend if you do wash to hang dry and not throw in the dryer that's just a personal opinion due to possible shrinkage and it messes up zippers but like always it's about what you like everyone likes The fit different

This has me wanting the Grey bottoms! All i'm missing from this set. How does the full-grey suit look in person?

Personally I'd never go matchy-matchy with tops and pants. I've gotta mismatch the colors. Again just my OCD. Back to your question, the pants are nice and you should grab them if you find a price you like

And for everyone - I'm always looking for friends who frequent Nike SL as it would be beneficial for both of us :nerd: :pimp: :evil: Slide into my DMs

Personally I'd never go matchy-matchy with tops and pants. I've gotta mismatch the colors. Again just my OCD. Back to your question, the pants are nice and you should grab them if you find a price you like

And for everyone - I'm always looking for friends who frequent Nike SL as it would be beneficial for both of us
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Slide into my DMs
Yeah I have the Black and I love them. They are so comfortable. I think the Grey top looks great with the black pants. If I ever find the Grey pants for a price that I couldn't pass up then I will grab them but couldn't see myself wearing them enough buy right now.

Add 30% off to all prices.

Got a Grey TF AW77 for $55 after tax. They had black TF AW77's too. Windrunner windbreakers for $35, tf windrunners for like $70 or $80. They're able to ship them out through mobile assist for FREE even if they don't have it in store.

Nike Factory Store at Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, WA

(360) 716-3120
Repped.  Ate a Black AW77 for $62 shipped.  They didn't have my size in either grey.  I think that's a good thing.  
roll.gif

Great pick ups.

I was lucky enough to go once to the ES as well.  some options for helping friends,  you can ship at the register (but they charge tax to the state wherever its going).  Or a better way, buy a huge duffle bag (its right next to checkout)  and for shoes, tell them to toss out the shoe boxes its a huge space saver.  

on a side note, my order for olive tf pants got cancelled for a third time from ndc. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom