**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

whered you get the hoody?
nerd.gif

unless its the kids one on NDC
Released back in 2012, only finally able to get my hands on it.

http://reviews.nike.com/9191/488445/nike-ms-tech-aw77-full-zip-usa-mens-hoodie-reviews/reviews.htm

Does anyone have an actual pic of the obsidian shorts that they bought? I'm trying to figure out what rock with them.

So who is going to be the swoosh plug for the USA hoodie?

Last edited:
i just gave in and copped 2 pairs of these. always been wanting to try tech fleece and i hear so many good things. stupid question....did i buy the correct tech fleece sweats that everyone is so high on? or is there a different version that most people prefer that i should cop instead of the 2 pair that i just ordered?

im new to these so please forgive the ignorance.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/t...StwNw&site=TnL5HPStwNw-aKJ8Uh8D3iznXTXl4mp9Mg

Last edited:
Those are TF fam. RIP to your pockets
laugh.gif
im gonna try my best not to get addicted. bigj actually put me onto this thread a month or 2 ago,and ive subbed since then but just been lurking. saw the sale and couldnt resist and pulled the trigger just now
laugh.gif

i actually seen these TF on sale since like  days ago. and theyre still there in FSR practically. i thought tech fleece FLYS off the shelves, especially with discount? thats why i thought i bought the wrong version of tech fleece sweats. is there another version/type of tech fleece sweats i should also look into besides the ones i just copped?

im gonna try my best not to get addicted. bigj actually put me onto this thread a month or 2 ago,and ive subbed since then but just been lurking. saw the sale and couldnt resist and pulled the trigger just now :lol:

i actually seen these TF on sale since like  days ago. and theyre still there in FSR practically. i thought tech fleece FLYS off the shelves, especially with discount? thats why i thought i bought the wrong version of tech fleece sweats. is there another version/type of tech fleece sweats i should also look into besides the ones i just copped?
Just don't make the same mistake I did with my first pair and think they are too tight When you already sized up. And you end up returning them. They stretch out for sure with wear but nothing crazy. I hate the waist on my XL grey pair

If I'm not mistaken because I haven't kept up like that.

There's the OG style,

then the cuffless pants(which apparently the pockets are better)

And now the cropped style?

Edit: don't let bigj be a bad influence on you fam lol

Last edited:

im gonna try my best not to get addicted. bigj actually put me onto this thread a month or 2 ago,and ive subbed since then but just been lurking. saw the sale and couldnt resist and pulled the trigger just now
laugh.gif

Just don't make the same mistake I did with my first pair and think they are too tight When you already sized up. And you end up returning them. They stretch out for sure with wear but nothing crazy. I hate the waist on my XL grey pair

There's the OG style,

thats great info bro. repped! ive seen the cropped, those aint for me lol. i may check out the cuffless joints after i get my OG ones and see whats up with those first. i copped a M and L. im usually a M but i didnt want to risk looking like i was wearing tights so i copped an L too just in case. better safe than sorry. i can always return the other pair to NTNY

bigj is da man haha

Last edited:

There's the OG style,

Haha I find the tech fleece pants fit weird, in the sense that I tried an xxl at the mall so I bought 3-4 pairs online and the blue and greens fit tighter which is alright, but the ones that fit good when I bought them got loose and now seem big on me a bit, not sure if maybe I shoulda tried an xl on but xxl fits perfect before wash

thats great info bro. repped! ive seen the cropped, those aint for me lol. i may check out the cuffless joints after i get my OG ones and see whats up with those first. i copped a M and L. im usually a M but i didnt want to risk looking like i was wearing tights so i copped an L too just in case. better safe than sorry. i can always return the other pair to NTNY

bigj is da man haha
Np man but again don't put your money on my info on the tf pants styles lol. Someone who's stayed in this thread may give more accurate info if I'm wrong.

I stayed away because I kept buying "deals"

Sup y'all. I'm looking to cop come TF shorts for the summer but unsure about sizing. I'm 6'3 / 200lbs... Anybody have a similar build who can give me some insight? Thanks

Do Tech Fleece hoodies go on sale during the summer? Past season stuff, etc? 

Last edited:
Does anyone have an actual pic of the obsidian shorts that they bought? I'm trying to figure out what rock with them.

Just got mine today, they are pretty dark but there is black heathering if you look closely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom