**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got my obsidian shorts today as well as well as my jj and pant obsidian set. Anyone else wear their tech fleece shorts in a large and pants in xl?
That is what feels most comfortable on me. Pants fit fine in xl but shorts I got awhile back in xl were to big.

Haha I find the tech fleece pants fit weird, in the sense that I tried an xxl at the mall so I bought 3-4 pairs online and the blue and greens fit tighter which is alright, but the ones that fit good when I bought them got loose and now seem big on me a bit, not sure if maybe I shoulda tried an xl on but xxl fits perfect before wash
they def stretch out over time, which can be a good or bad thing.  I have two pairs of black pants in M,  the one i rock all the time are so loose now.  the new pair is nice n crisp and slim fitting still.  its kinda a bummer that they are inconsistent with fit as time goes on.  esp for the price of these sweats

they def stretch out over time, which can be a good or bad thing.  I have two pairs of black pants in M,  the one i rock all the time are so loose now.  the new pair is nice n crisp and slim fitting still.  its kinda a bummer that they are inconsistent with fit as time goes on.  esp for the price of these sweats

Yeah thanks, I might try on an xl or order myself a pair of xl in black love the pants just not a fan of how baggy they can get. Loved them when they were fresh haha I feel like xl will be too tight all over at first especially since I'm 6'2-6'3" 218lbs muscular big thighs haha

Last edited:
Big J go to tech fleece rehab ? Haven't seen him in here for a little bit

Last edited:
Anyone else wear their tech fleece shorts in a large and pants in xl?
That is what feels most comfortable on me. Pants fit fine in xl but shorts I got awhile back in xl were to big.

I am the exact opposite. I wear XL in the shorts and L in the pants. That is what feels most comfortable on me. Worried the shorts will stretch more than the pants tho.

im also waiting on the TK USA stuff @NYC757 has me hyped about
laugh.gif
Pm'd 

Got my first tech knit pants and now I want the hoodie smh... the cycle :lol:
Man I want all of those pieces. Crew, shorts, tees too. Patiently waiting for them to his outlets [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Did you size down on pants?

Last edited:
Still haven't received a shipping confirmation on my university red shorts. Ordered few days ago

Was at Medford outlet today. Grabbed the gorge green windrunner for $35, the newer royal tf pants (no heathering) for $35 and photo blue tf shorts with white drawstring for $25. I also saw they had some of the khaki colored cropped pants, obsidian pants, and red tf shorts.

Back
Top Bottom