**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

If I'm 6'4" what size tech fleece shorts would fit best if I want them just above the knees? Large I'm assuming? Thanks

I naturally have huge thighs, so my usual size L fits way too tight for TF pants. Tried on XXL, and was surprised that they are still somewhat fitted.

Black hyper mesh windrunner at tinton falls nj but 124.99. No additional discount right now. Will check back on weekend

Just found one on eBay for 80 and bought it.

Last edited:
Well, after three months of owning the grey one and seeing how this easily became my favorite, I had to pick up the black one. I didn't expect them to sell out at a lot of places... thought they'd sit and hit the outlets. For $185 shipped [thanks to 23penny if he's ever in here], I can't complain at all!

View media item 2034400

Well, after three months of owning the grey one and seeing how this easily became my favorite, I had to pick up the black one. I didn't expect them to sell out at a lot of places... thought they'd sit and hit the outlets. For $185 shipped [thanks to 23penny if he's ever in here], I can't complain at all!

View media item 2034400

Bruhhhhh

I want that

Is there a difference between the nike tech varsity jacket vs the N98 jacket?

N98

Varsity Jacket
Yes. 

You can see whats different between the two by just comparing the pictures you posted. 

What you may or may not see is the cut. From what I remember the varsity jacket is cut slimmer than N98 jackets 

]

:nerd:

fyi, The difference between the grey windrunners colors 065 and 066.    065 is plain inside and darker, while the 066 is heathered pattern inside and lighter in color.  

nice pickup. i have this colorway and love it. 

now who's going to post a photo wearing the hoody over the long sleeve over the t-shirt, and then the shorts OVER the pants?

side note, they should make a tech knit cap.

Just scooped this up for $75 for my wife off eBay. Can't say no for 75% off! The women's windrunner doesn't have zipper pockets tho...not sure why.

nice pickup. i have this colorway and love it. 

now who's going to post a photo wearing the hoody over the long sleeve over the t-shirt, and then the shorts OVER the pants?

side note, they should make a tech knit cap.

Haha, that'd basically become winter wear!

Just scooped this up for $75 for my wife off eBay. Can't say no for 75% off! The women's windrunner doesn't have zipper pockets tho...not sure why.

Great price! So fortunate the women's one get to sit around... no zippered pockets, but they do have the strings on them.

Anyone own the tech knit in womens? I wonder if the windrunner fits big too. My wife wears a medium in tech knit and was wondering what size to get her.

Anyone own the tech knit in womens? I wonder if the windrunner fits big too. My wife wears a medium in tech knit and was wondering what size to get her.
We'll find out here in 2 days when my wife gets hers. I'm assuming they fit large as well but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom