**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tech knit owners, y'all hang dry or dry on low heat?

You cannot do either method. You have to lay flat to dry in order to keep its shape. Machine dry will rip up the knitted garment and hanging it will drag and stretch it.

Probably late on this.. but any Tech Knit Windrunner deals floating around ?

If you wear size Small or Large, 23penny.com has the grey and black colors for $185 shipped. Remember that the GENERAL consensus is to size down since they run big.

http://23penny.com/product/nike-techknit-windrunner-cool-grey

Last edited:
Do tech fleece track pants stretch?  Tried on a couple of pairs and find them tight in the crotch area.  Feel a little too exposed...LOL

I found blue tf shorts on clearance that were an xl and asked to see if they had my size in the back. They ended up not having my size but the employee said she could order them online and give me the 40 percent off also. I nike assisted and got black tf pants 69.99, blue tech fleece shorts 49.99 and Grey cropped tf pants 54.97 with additional 40% off on all items. I don't know if they were suppose to do that but I couldnt resist.

Last edited:
Finally found my Black TF pants for under retail.  I've searched high and low for the past few weeks.  Visited about 7 or 8, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Burlingtons in the DMV area. Didn't see one pair in any size.

Finally my boy called me saying this chick is going to give us 40% on everything at DTLR. We go out there and I found 2 pair of TF pants (Black) damn near hidden. The were on sale for $79.99 with my discount it was like $47. 

I'm 6'2, 225lb I went with the XXL.  Sold a pair of Black Camo TF pant XL to my boy for 40$. He don't really know what he has.

I found blue tf shorts on clearance that were an xl and asked to see if they had my size in the back. They ended up not having my size but the employee said she could order them online and give me the 40 percent off also. I nike assisted and got black tf pants 69.99, blue tech fleece shorts 49.99 and Grey cropped tf pants 54.97 with additional 40% off on all items. I don't know if they were suppose to do that but I couldnt resist.
this is how Nike assist is supposed to work. 

Hi fellas, so , what is the deal with the tech fleece pants being so baggy at the back after having them on for 1 hr or faster. Any tips on making them fit better, maybe air dry them or something? 

Back
Top Bottom