**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Update on the new TF pant & shorts

First thing I noticed was the they felt lighter than what Ill call the " OG TF" , so I actually decided to weigh them lol. The shorts were an oz lighter. 

The material is definitely thinner than the OG TF ( Strike 1), so not sure how they will hold up in the winter. 

The shorts are made of several panels not sure why but the crotch sits lower than previous ( Strike .5) . So its a slight adjustment for me but not major like the TF 2.0. 

The pant has this same lower crotch ( again not TF 2.0) 

They did fix the pocket issue and both front pockets are fully functional. But now the zipperd pocket seems useless ( theres a single mesh pocket inside) 

All in all not worth retail but the pant is the better fit of the two. Ive gotten use to the pockets on the OG shorts so not sure Ill pickup anymore shorts which I have enough of anyway. 

For those who do order them, I just noticed that the tag says $100/70 but on NDC it says $110/80, so if you order them Id point that out to them. 

First thing I noticed was the they felt lighter than what Ill call the " OG TF" , so I actually decided to weigh them lol. The shorts were an oz lighter. 

The material is definitely thinner than the OG TF ( Strike 1), so not sure how they will hold up in the winter. 

The shorts are made of several panels not sure why but the crotch sits lower than previous ( Strike .5) . So its a slight adjustment for me but not major like the TF 2.0. 

They did fix the pocket issue and both front pockets are fully functional. But now the zipperd pocket seems useless ( theres a single mesh pocket inside) 

All in all not worth retail but the pant is the better fit of the two. Ive gotten use to the pockets on the OG shorts so not sure Ill pickup anymore shorts which I have enough of anyway. 

For those who do order them, I just noticed that the tag says $100/70 but on NDC it says $110/80, so if you order them Id point that out to them. 
yea my iphone has died because of those pockets smh.

which shorts are you referring to and where were they from?

I made reference to four models ( 2 pant and 2 shorts)  and Im not sure what you mean by where are they from. 

Can you elaborate
I mean like where did you order them from.

the 2 shorts you compared were the 1.0. and the new 2.0 as im reading it.

If I'm 6'2 and fit jeans between 36 to 38, should I go for the L or XL in the TF shorts?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Grey shorts from Nike came in from the sale. Thought they were gonna send the new ones but ended up sending me the previous version with the cloth drawstrings. Anyone else get the same? Could care less but just curious

And Repped for the info NYC

Grey shorts from Nike came in from the sale. Thought they were gonna send the new ones but ended up sending me the previous version with the cloth drawstrings. Anyone else get the same? Could care less but just curious

Both my Grey & Black pair came with the 3m drawstring. Bought from the sale as well.

Both my Grey & Black pair came with the 3m drawstring. Bought from the sale as well.
The man stay trying to keep me down lol

Jk.

If I'm 6'2 and fit jeans between 36 to 38, should I go for the L or XL in the TF shorts?

Thanks all.

-Drew

I'm 6'0 and wear 34-36 in jeans and I wear a L. I have athletic legs and L is fitted on me. XL would probably fit you better.

Just had the most pleasant experience with a nike rep. I was looking to track down a black tech fleece N98 and some shoes. When we connected turns out we had the same name. At the end of the convo he gave me a 20% off code just cause he felt bad that he couldnt find the N98 for me

Finally we get pullovers. Funnel neck is :pimp: too. I have the NikeSB version of that pullover and I always get compliments on it. :smokin

In on steep discount though. :nerd:

That pullover for men's is literally the women's version that they've had since forever...just with a zipper now.

Why they couldn't do this earlier for guys, idk ...

I was always jealous of my girl for having the tiger striped grey pullover and a green heathered one they made for the Women's golf team here at Oregon. 
laugh.gif

That scuba hood they have on it is and actually functional 
pimp.gif

My only gripe is that the men's version doesn't seem to have pockets..unlike the women's.

Back
Top Bottom