**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I must be late. That link for the USA windrunner is no longer available. Was it the Red windrunner with USA patch? And what was retail price?

nah, its an olympic one, just like the kids version thats available, but only a 3XL was up for some reason. It was $200.

I grabbed two fleece windrunners during the sale. Same product number, same size. different colors...and totally diff fit on each. SMH. How is that even possible?

On this note, I have a size small tech fleece wind runner, but I want to order one from europe. Any thoughts on if I should keep with the size small?

i've made the decision and decided i need all new windrunners since my larges dont fit any more :smh:

Hi guys, long time lurker here. I have a dilemma and I thought get some guidance here. After losing 35 pounds my XL tech fleece pants are unwearable anymore lol. I have worn both pairs total 10 times. What are my options?
Depends on how much you paid for them, not sure where you live but if a  major city then take them to a seamstress and have them fix them for you. 

Or you could always have them cut down and make shorts out of them. 

S.Chi Nike
Has some women's tech knit hoods for $109 plus 40% off, gray and the dark blue color. Tried to pull off an XL for $65 , would've been a deal. But to to short in the waist and just a lilttle sung in the arms.

picked up my Tech Fleece Windrunner USA hoodie! will miss the zippered pockets, but it's definitely a nicer fit. You guys know I'm a huge Tech Pack fan, especially in the Windrunner model, so let me break down the fit for you. It's still the same 1mm thickness.

Compared to the original Tech Fleece Windrunner: a little bit more fitted on the chest and back. Not too fitted to notice it, but if you lift your arms up, you'll notice a bit less "flailing" (for lack of a better term) on the sleeves and back. this means the arms are a bit more snug. I'm an inbetweener unfortunately, so this hoodie made the decision much harder since I fit the Medium and Large fine. I ultimately went with the Large to allow room for layering. For both sizes, the waistband do NOT hug, allowing better movement without having my legs go against the waistband and have the hoodie ride up like the original Tech Fleece Windrunner.

Compared to the Tech Fleece Bonded Windrunner: Slightly looser arms, much tighter chest. If you sized down for this one, you may be OK going with that, but it will give you a more fitted appeal vs. true to size which is already fine. Not as fitted, but the whole torso and chest area will look proportionally in tune.

Compared to the Tech Knit Windrunner: VERY similar to the Tech Knit Windrunner if you were to size down from your normal size. Whatever you got in the Tech Knit Windrunner, get your true size. Just no knitted nylon stretch with the body movement.

Compared to the Tech Aeroloft Windrunner V1 [2014] and V2 [2015]: just get your true size instead of sizing down.

The length SEEMS a bit different. Maybe it's just my eyes, but either the tail end on the back is longer or the front end of the waistline is shorter. Either way, I like it; reminds me a bit more of the Women's Cape lines.

Check out pictures below, especially the USA logo. It's not a patch; they used rubber material to give it a textured look. Maybe this is part of Nike's ways of reusing recycled shoes and stuff or something.

Hope this helps everyone. Would highly suggest trying on the new Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner to get an idea for the USA edition.

View media item 2089573View media item 2089574View media item 2089575View media item 2089576

Last edited:
nah, its an olympic one, just like the kids version thats available, but only a 3XL was up for some reason. It was $200.

Ah thanks. Guess I didn't miss anything. Even at swoosh price, $120 is too much. I'll wait til January 2017 to cop

Ah thanks. Guess I didn't miss anything. Even at swoosh price, $120 is too much. I'll wait til January 2017 to cop

damn that swoosh price would help :lol:. Im still not getting why only a 3XL is on the site, and only 5 stores got these.. but oh well haha.

Also for those that are interested even though its not TF. I read the medal stand stuff releases July 28th

Last edited:
FWIW

Spoke to a guy on nike chat and he said that the product page for the USA windrunner was not working correctly and he said it would be fixed shortly. Even gave me a discount code. 

It's been enough time since the USA windrunners released that you can try placing phone orders. Ask Nike chat to locate stock and then call the stores that have them.

It's been enough time since the USA windrunners released that you can try placing phone orders. Ask Nike chat to locate stock and then call the stores that have them.

thats already been done the was advised that stores no longer do phone orders

just passing along what i was told. could be new policy at certain places, or maybe just for these items? idk.

just passing along what i was told. could be new policy at certain places, or maybe just for these items? idk.
I think it's part of their "launch item" policy. After 48 hours, go ahead. Same thing happened when some Nike stores were stocking flyknit racers before NDC.

I want that USA windrunner. I thought it was sold out when k saw only the 3XL, but it looks like it was like that for everyone. Hopefully it restocks. I'm not stoked on $200, but I'm over the initial shock and ready to cop.

Back
Top Bottom