**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Best size for me in a tech fleece windrunner? I'm an XL in Nike tees. Not sure whether to TTS or size down?

Large in tech fleece pants if that's any help.

id say stick with XL, whats your build?

Not athletic hahah...ok cool I'll go for the XL. Thanks for the help.

I buy almost everything in size small for nike, and the tech fleeces are a bit snug on me. The arms are the correct length, and the mediums are too big. I would say if there is any doubt about sizing, go with the larger of the two sizes if you are in-between sizes.

Are just the Navy Blue Tech Fleece Wind Runner and the Grey Tech Fleece Crew (posted last page) the only Tech USA apparel that will be released to the public for the olympics?

This is a TK hybrid and what I was referring too when I mentioned a USO TK jacket. 

Retail is $300 
frown.gif

This is a TK hybrid and what I was referring too when I mentioned a USO TK jacket. 

Retail is $300 

ok dope. I can see the TK being. in the sleeves I guess but the material on the torso will be interesting.

$300 was to be expected for me.

always apprecite the info :smokin

Last edited:
Im not sure what the big deal is on the price, when paying $70 for sweatpants is considered a deal 
laugh.gif

I think its a cool design but Im not a fan of any of the USO gear just not something Id wear. 

I will say the USO Windrunner is pretty dope minus the big USA on the back but its the Olympic so I get it. 

i dont understand the complaints on price points when we're on a message board for shoes that on average cost about $150 a piece I would say.

Those up close/in depth pictures :smokin

Bruh you are talking to customers that buy far more than they need and more than average.
If you cant understand how 200 $ sweat outfits can get pricey on top of that, I must be typing at soulja boy.

Peoples problem is that they have gone through life paying 29.99 max for sweats.
Now they like a nike pair and check the tag to read 129.99 $

Then there is the fact that TK is actually just knitting.
It makes the mark up that much more savage when they lie about techniques that dont matter.

Like every retail product these days the msrp is 60% above fairness.
If people dont complain, noone ever asks questions and prices go up as quality plummets.
Look at the kd8 and nikes remixing of the price on the 9.
They read things online and when they see enough negative sentiment, they change things.

Just because you have money and are satisfied doesnt mean others feel the same

i dont understand the complaints on price points when we're on a message board for shoes that on average cost about $150 a piece I would say.

Those up close/in depth pictures
smokin.gif
I agree, though I feel like most people use NT in order to find deals

Bruh you are talking to customers that buy far more than they need and more than average.
If you cant understand how 200 $ sweat outfits can get pricey on top of that, I must be typing at soulja boy.

Peoples problem is that they have gone through life paying 29.99 max for sweats.

It makes the mark up that much more savage when they lie about techniques that dont matter.

If people dont complain, noone ever asks questions and prices go up as quality plummets.
They read things online and when they see enough negative sentiment, they change things.

"Peoples problem is that they have gone through life paying 29.99 max for sweats.
Now they like a nike pair and check the tag to read 129.99 $"

this is the only logical part of your argument to me, and I hate it. People need to realize they're priced differently for a reason.

TK might be "just knitting" but its more than too. Theres research that was put in for it to be designed the way that it is. The actual knit fabric used need to be researched so that its comfortable in the right climates, and that theres spots for air to get in where it needs to be. They didnt just "knit" a jacket together, laugh and say "lets see how much we can charge for this POS"

Yes, MSRP on EVRY product is way over inflated. But people need to stop comparing MSRP and how much it costs for Nike to create that item, because its not a fair comparison to make at all. Nike puts up alot more money than we actual factor in. Obviously they're a multi billion dollar company and still make money, but people need to open their eyes

For me, there has been no drop in quality at all, and in fact there was an increase in quality from TF to TK, so I actually understand the price increase.

Just because people dont understand why things are priced the way they are doesnt mean there are others that do. (this last paragraph makes no sense at all and I dont know why i wrote it :lol:)

Last edited:
"Peoples problem is that they have gone through life paying 29.99 max for sweats.
Now they like a nike pair and check the tag to read 129.99 $"

this is the only logical part of your argument to me, and I hate it. People need to realize they're priced differently for a reason.

TK might be "just knitting" but its more than too. Theres research that was put in for it to be designed the way that it is. The actual knit fabric used need to be researched so that its comfortable in the right climates, and that theres spots for air to get in where it needs to be. They didnt just "knit" a jacket together, laugh and say "lets see how much we can charge for this POS"

Yes, MSRP on EVRY product is way over inflated. But people need to stop comparing MSRP and how much it costs for Nike to create that item, because its not a fair comparison to make at all. Nike puts up alot more money than we actual factor in. Obviously they're a multi billion dollar company and still make money, but people need to open their eyes

For me, there has been no drop in quality at all, and in fact there was an increase in quality from TF to TK, so I actually understand the price increase.

Just because people dont understand why things are priced the way they are doesnt mean there are others that do. (this last paragraph makes no sense at all and I dont know why i wrote it :lol:)
This

If you think the TK is "just knitting" then have your grandma knit you a sweater and tell me it's the same thing lmao
you ain't neva worn my grandmas knit sweaters. Them joints was :pimp:

I just love the fact that the ones of us that have bought TK (even on deep discount) continue to say its worth it. I will even say I have to see any of us say that it is not worth it.
And the ones continuing to laugh the price have yet to even see it in person nevermind try on.

Last edited:

Nike TF is a steal.

I have some Ralph Lauren sweats that costed $500 and the pockets are nicer on the Nike since their is a zeeper

So you agree prices are inflated.
Sounds good, lets all keep paying more because YOU feel its an elite product.

I on the other hand can stretch ANY decent pair of sports socks from walmart and see knit patterns every bit as complex as any nike shoe.
You drank the kool aid bro, sorry.
Look how damn complex even a jersey is., look closely.

Nike is knitting fancy to up charge.
I like and own plenty of items ( from the outlet)
Its really not special tho and like any other product can be critiqued

I didnt see " flyknit fan boys only" in the title.

Im complaining about prices.....you guys are complaining about complaints

Back
Top Bottom