**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi I have just bought a AW 77 hoodie recently and need some help to clarify if it is normal or just mines.

Basically sometimes when I try to zip up it is quite hard and goes out of sync (doesn't fully zip instead it becomes misaligned) 

I believe the problem lies with this part but not sure if it is just mines or normal 

Hi I have just bought a AW 77 hoodie recently and need some help to clarify if it is normal or just mines.

Basically sometimes when I try to zip up it is quite hard and goes out of sync (doesn't fully zip instead it becomes misaligned) 

I believe the problem lies with this part but not sure if it is just mines or normal 
Here is a picture of what happens when I zip up which is quite frustrating 

You aren't pulling the zipper down into the other side far enough. They aren't connecting that's why it is offset.

This is user error, nothing wrong with the hoodie
That is what I am assuming but I also notice when I pulled the side as far as it will go and  sometimes it doesn't lock into place hence causing the misalignment. I thought once you put the zip as far as it will go it should lock into place than moving a bit freely 

$225 now for a TF hoodie... damn.  I've always said that eventually Nike is going to have some backlash at the continually escalating prices of their products.  I wonder if we are starting to see this come to fruition.  Their stock has not performed well this year.   

this is nothing new. TK windrunners are $250. This is a mixture of TF and TK.

Back
Top Bottom