**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anyone with swoosh access wanna help me out? PM me. i dont post as much i used to but ive done my share of helping out in this thread in the past. hopefully someone can do me a solid

I'm trying to figure out what size I need to order in the Tech Knit WR. I have a L in the TF WR Hero and a L in the USA TF WR. The arms are really snug, but they feel like they may stretch a little after I wear/break them in. There is no room for the arms to be any more snug, so I'm wondering if I would be okay with a L in the TK WR.

I feel that any more length in the arms would be OD, so if I have to size up, I may have to pass on the TK.

Thanks.

I'm trying to figure out what size I need to order in the Tech Knit WR. I have a L in the TF WR Hero and a L in the USA TF WR. The arms are really snug, but they feel like they may stretch a little after I wear/break them in. There is no room for the arms to be any more snug, so I'm wondering if I would be okay with a L in the TK WR.

I feel that any more length in the arms would be OD, so if I have to size up, I may have to pass on the TK.

Thanks.
in my experience, an L TK WR would most certainly be too big (and much worse, too long) for you.
i personally have given up on TK, sadly.
i wear an XL in the TF Hoodie (fits a bit baggy on me, but in my case better than an L wich gave me no space to move really) and an L in the nikelab TF Essentials Hoodie (fits perfect in all areas).

had an TK WR in L over here, and just had to sell it, because everything was fine, shoulders, arms, chest... but that thing was way too long.. almost like a coat.. maybe if a TK WR in M crosses my way down the road someday i will give it another try but i suspect it would be too snug on the chest and too short on the sleaves..

i am 6 feet, lean but muscular.

just my 2c .. good luck

Last edited:

Thanks.
in my experience, an L TK WR would most certainly be too big (and much worse, too long) for you.

i personally have given up on TK, sadly.

i wear an XL in the TF Hoodie (fits a bit baggy on me, but in my case better than an L wich gave me no space to move really) and an L in the nikelab TF Essentials Hoodie (fits perfect in all areas).
had an TK WR in L over here, and just had to sell it, because everything was fine, shoulders, arms, chest... but that thing was way too long.. almost like a coat.. maybe if a TK WR in M crosses my way down the road someday i will give it another try but i suspect it would be too snug on the chest and too short on the sleaves..
i am 6 feet, lean but muscular.
just my 2c .. good luck
Thanks for the feedback. I was going to try and order one off of eBay because NDC is sold out and to save some money, but I guess I'll just wait until NDC has them in case I have to return it.

Guess I'll keep refreshing with hopes that they throw some more sizes up. Long shot I know, but to save $120 it's worth it.
hit up nike chat. i think they will because the rep i spoke to a couple hours ago said they price match discounted items 30 days after purchase. have your order number handy.

Nike store at Lennox (ATL) has the USA Wind Runner is M-XXL.  There's maybe 10 of them.  They have 3 of the Tech Fleece 1 med, 2 XL.  Still priced at retail, but show them the online price & they'll honor it.

Guess I'll keep refreshing with hopes that they throw some more sizes up. Long shot I know, but to save $120 it's worth it.
hit up nike chat. i think they will because the rep i spoke to a couple hours ago said they price match discounted items 30 days after purchase. have your order number handy.

Thanks! Just hit them up and she price matched it no problem. I'm so hyped right now. $120 saved that I can put towards a TK WR.

Back
Top Bottom