**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yeah, they still have S and XXL, but almost twice as much (sale is over). But as I mentioned earlier, it's ukrainian store and they don't do international orders. And even if they could, shipping will be around $15-20.
Rift blues look pretty good in person, but if I could I would chouse khaki, royals, burgundy and a few other cws over em. Anyway, can't complain, for $21 I would pick any cw :D
They do have volt accents, but don't look really good with volt shoes
View media item 2176850
I have the rift blue windrunner and it's probably my favorite colorway

Are there any websites other than eBay that still have the tf wind runners with the zippered pockets?

Kinda wish they kept the zippered pockets on the windrunners. Probably my favorite feature

Kinda wish they kept the zippered pockets on the windrunners. Probably my favorite feature
Been feeling the same ever since they changed it up, haven't picked up a windrunner since, had to buy the more expensive hoodies with the chest zippered pockets :frown:

I've tried some on in store and those open pockets are so loose, if you put anything like keys or a phone in there they'd end up falling out no doubt

Been feeling the same ever since they changed it up, haven't picked up a windrunner since, had to buy the more expensive hoodies with the chest zippered pockets :frown:
I've tried some on in store and those open pockets are so loose, if you put anything like keys or a phone in there they'd end up falling out no doubt

The material of the whole windrunner feels thinner also

Anyone have experience with this jacket:
View media item 2176009

I'm looking for a cheaper Tech Fleece alternative that will keep me warm for my New York trip.

Thanks!

I have that hoody, it's pretty warm and heavy for a hoody. It has the soft fleece on the inside, but as said it's just a hoody. You can get by with it at about 50-60 degrees, if you layer, but that's probably the coldest you could wear it. It also wears down, although I hadn't worn mine enough to do that. I have the pants and wore those a lot, and theyre not as warm as they once were. The fleece wore down pretty fast. And they're also short as hell too.

I have that hoody, it's pretty warm and heavy for a hoody. It has the soft fleece on the inside, but as said it's just a hoody. You can get by with it at about 50-60 degrees, if you layer, but that's probably the coldest you could wear it. It also wears down, although I hadn't worn mine enough to do that. I have the pants and wore those a lot, and theyre not as warm as they once were. The fleece wore down pretty fast. And they're also short as hell too.

Thanks fam! Did it shrink a lot as well after washes?

wearing my USA windrunner for the first time today, and I really dont like these new cuts. This will be the only newer version I pick up. The sleeves have like 2 different panels that I dont like. and the no zippered pockets :smh:

Last edited:
wearing my USA windrunner for the first time today, and I really dont like these new cuts. This will be the only newer version I pick up. The sleeves have like 2 different panels that I dont like.
what do you mean by the 2 different panels?

I think he already did. Exchanged at Nike. As long as you rip out the ti maxx or marshalls tag

Tinton falls nj had dynamic reveal jacket in navy/obsidian colorway with red Nike swoosh on front for $175 Only 1 xl. Mostly large
Some other tech fleece but no additional off. So nothing worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I think he already did. Exchanged at Nike. As long as you rip out the ti maxx or marshalls tag

Tinton falls nj had dynamic reveal jacket in navy/obsidian colorway with red Nike swoosh on front for $175 Only 1 xl. Mostly large
Some other tech fleece but no additional off. So nothing worth mentioning.

You cannot return or exchange a TJ Maxx item with a TJ Maxx tag at a Marshalls or vice versa, regardless of their being owned by the same company. That was my point.

You cannot return or exchange a TJ Maxx item with a TJ Maxx tag at a Marshalls or vice versa, regardless of their being owned by the same company. That was my point.

Yes you can. Same company owns both stores (including home goods) or something like that. I've returned marshals items at tjxx and vise versa.

Last edited:
wearing my USA windrunner for the first time today, and I really dont like these new cuts. This will be the only newer version I pick up. The sleeves have like 2 different panels that I dont like. and the no zippered pockets :smh:

Yeah wore mine this weekend and i really felt vulnerable with no zippers on my pocket.

Also wore my first tf fit of the season and shoutouts to that left pocket dropping my cellphone 3 times when getting into or leaving my car :lol:

Yeah wore mine this weekend and i really felt vulnerable with no zippers on my pocket.

Also wore my first tf fit of the season and shoutouts to that left pocket dropping my cellphone 3 times when getting into or leaving my car :lol:

Yeah it's a learned behavior when rocking TF pants to not put anything of value in the left pocket

This is also why I love the new version as there's deep pockets on both sides as well as the usual trademark long zippered one

Stopped into a marshalls while on vacation and saw this. Keep an eye out. Looks like it's going to start popping up.
View media item 2178718

Nice. I picked up an olive wind runner with the 3m drawstrings for $50 (retail $130) Posted in the outlet thread and I got scolded by a mod for posting a "pick up" from my "shopping experience". I'm like, a lot of marshals do carry tech fleece. Be on the lookout. But ehhhh. Mods seem way too uptight thinking threads will get out of hand. Oh well. Smh.

Last edited:
Nice. I picked up an olive wind runner with the 3m drawstrings for $50 (retail $130) Posted in the outlet thread and I got scolded by a mod for posting a "pick up" from my "shopping experience". I'm like, a lot of marshals do carry tech fleece. Be on the lookout. But ehhhh. Mods seem way too uptight thinking threads will get out of hand. Oh well. Smh.

There was a small a small squadron blue tech fleece wind runner at my local Marshall's but it was a small, need at least a medium to breadth normally

Wore my TK windrunner yesterday. It's my first piece of TK and I kind of prefer regular TF. Don't get me wrong, it's very cool, I just feel like it will wear quicker.

Back
Top Bottom