**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I wash TF in cold and hang dry. I'm assuming the same for TK? Just seems the elbows and arms are prone to stretch and wear quicker, but I guess that's the nature of this sort of knit.
There are care instructions but don't ever hang dry knit. Don't ever hang it at all, but you should lay flat to dry. 

But yeah you can't really compare TF & TK, apples to oranges my friend

I wash TF in cold and hang dry. I'm assuming the same for TK? Just seems the elbows and arms are prone to stretch and wear quicker, but I guess that's the nature of this sort of knit.

i get where your thinking is coming from, but dont just assume. i've had no stretching on mine.

There are care instructions but don't ever hang dry knit. Don't ever hang it at all, but you should lay flat to dry. 

But yeah you can't really compare TF & TK, apples to oranges my friend

When I said hang dry I meant lay, I don't hang anything to dry bc of stretching. I understand what you're saying though.

Last edited:
NSW Medal Stand Jacket got here yesterday. I was a little nervous that it wouldn't fit since a few have said that it's more fitted than the Nikelab. To my surprise it fits great :lol:.

I wear a Medium in TK Windrunners and went with a Large in the Medal Stand jacket. Both fit similarly.

The thing is nice as hell. Almost wanna grab another one to stash.

Last edited:
NSW Medal Stand Jacket got here yesterday. I was a little nervous that it wouldn't fit since a few have said that it's more fitted than the Nikelab. To my surprise it fits great
laugh.gif

I wear a Medium in TK Windrunners and went with a Large in the Medal Stand jacket. Both fit similarly.

I got the NikeLab Medal Stand jacket to keep on ice before they completely sold out.  Waiting for the NSW version to go on deep discount to cop and actually wear!

NSW Medal Stand Jacket got here yesterday. I was a little nervous that it wouldn't fit since a few have said that it's more fitted than the Nikelab. To my surprise it fits great :lol: .

I got the NikeLab Medal Stand jacket to keep on ice before they completely sold out.  Waiting for the NSW version to go on deep discount to cop and actually wear!
Yeah I wish these weren't so expensive. I'd love to grab the NikeLab version.

I said that it was nice but that doesn't mean it's worth the price tag :lol:. It's paper thin and probably can't be worn in anything less than 60 degree weather. Not saying that it's advertised to be cold weather gear, but $300 for a "jacket" that can only be worn in the Spring and early Fall is STEEP.

Seeing a lot of cargo khaki pants in marshalls here in New Jersey 39.99.
Also the tech fleece 2 pant in maroon 59.99 but Xl
Hit a lot around the state lately.
Wish I came across those tech knit crews for 25$

Back
Top Bottom