**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I thought we went over this. Aren't the blacks in the link the same 2.0 we all have?

They just effed up the picture.

I thought we went over this. Aren't the blacks in the link the same 2.0 we all have?

Yeah.  The color code is the same as the regular black.  They won't have the heather/

should be.. style codes are the same
Sigh, Thanks guys!

Sooo I'm pretty new to the tech fleece world. I wear a 29x30 or 30x30 regularly and I just ordered a M of the above triple black! Will they fit big on me? I remember reading that they do shrink but hopefully I won't need to do that. Any insight? Hoping to enjoy these bad boys!
medium will fit fine but you are gonna have "diaper butt"

I'm the same size as you and went w/ the size Small because I didn't like the fit of the medium.

medium will fit fine but you are gonna have "diaper butt"

I'm the same size as you and went w/ the size Small because I didn't like the fit of the medium.
Ahh thanks for the insight! Hopefully a wash or two + low dry? heat will give me a more snug fit. Tnx!

Anyone have the style code for the actual triple black displayed in that picture ^ ?

Anyone have the style code for the actual triple black displayed in that picture ^ ?
you can get the style code by clicking the link

but here yea go Style: 585204-010

and also if you want to find out how they will look in person you can use the style code to seach on ebay

Last edited:
They had black and blue shorts at 21 and maybe the pants. Also those $300 shorts

frown.gif

did you feast on the FOs at least ?
LOL nah man they didnt even have them... i bought NOTHING... they had NOTHING there... waiting 2 hours for NOTHING...

BUT

those $350 knit shorts... wow do they feel good to the touch... but nah imma pass

and they had:

Roshe Run France

Free Flyknits Chukka SP

bunch of new OG 14  Frees

tech sweats 2.0 black and grey

tech shorts in royal and black

and they actually had the womens flyknit free chukkas in wolf grey and was thinking about copping but i was mad i missed on those HTMs so i just walked out lol

edit, they also had a few shooting stars packs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom