**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm about the same size and ended up wearing a L all last winter. Hoping to snag a M for this upcoming winter though.

So my shipment from FNL came in. I ordered a Large in BLK and Gray pair of tech pants. Im around 6'0 - 6'1 and im roughly 170 -175 im very slim lanky guy. I was kinda nervous based on other post because i felt i may need a medium size. Well im very satisfied with how my pants fit. i almost feel like i could have got a XL. But their very snug in fit. and the blue string isnt as light as it appears on the FNL site. their really comfortable and im overall pleased with the size i ordered. I hope this helps anyone that maybe in between sizes. I also viewed a post on youtube: " Nike Fleece Tech Pants " .. The guy in the video is modeling both pairs of black pants and the old model of the Heather/Gray pants. He's 6'0 and he ordered a medium based on that video i decided to order a large although him and I look similar in figure.

BEST OF LUCK!

I have a local store here selling the black and the grey (w/ blue drawstrings) tech fleece pants. Lots of stock available.

I would really like some more colors in the tech fleece. Wtf is wrong with Nike? Raise the price before even giving true color expansion? I would personally like a navy color.

Last edited:
All the posters above me :lol:

There has been a bunch of Tech Fleece colors.. you guys must be new or something. Most were international exclusives though, including that red CW. :smh:

All the posters above me

There has been a bunch of Tech Fleece colors.. you guys must be new or something. Most were international exclusives though, including that red CW
Fixed 
wink.gif

oatmeal came in today looks nicer in person than photos. perfer the shorts over the sweats. also a heads up red tech fleece zip up is at NikeSF along with a black. 

Is there such things as fakes? I just bought a pair on ebay for $62 and was worried with the price if they would be fake or something.

Back
Top Bottom